My Sources Deep within the NFL...

Kipers Hair

From what I understand, Willis McGahee is hosting one of the hottest tickets in Detroit Friday night. From the people I have talked to, they were kind of surprised that it was being hosted by Willis since he is still considered somewhat obscure in the NFL "Entertainment" circles.

Anyway, I thought this was amusing and would pass it aong...

Willis McGahee and Andre Johnson were handing out flyers to a national championship party the day before he tore his ACL. Ofcourse Miami ended up losing to OSU that year. :D

Willis McGahee is on a 2 live crew track.

I don't think Willis is the church boy we all think he is.

Willis McGahee and Andre Johnson were handing out flyers to a national championship party the day before he tore his ACL.  Ofcourse Miami ended up losing to OSU that year.  :lol:

Willis McGahee is on a 2 live crew track.

I don't think Willis is the church boy we all think he is.

589314[/snapback]

I never associated anyone from the "U" and churchgoing. In fact when I saw Willis hanging out with Warren Sapp on some MTV show, I knew he had some bad influences in his life!

why go deep within the NFL for that update? Chad Johnson of the Bengals said it on Howard Stern this morning, in fact he invited Howard

From what I understand, Willis McGahee is hosting one of the hottest tickets in Detroit Friday night.  From the people I have talked to, they were kind of surprised that it was being hosted by Willis since he is still considered somewhat obscure in the NFL "Entertainment" circles.

Anyway, I thought this was amusing and would pass it aong...

589306[/snapback]

From the people I have talked to, they were kind of surprised that it was being hosted by Willis since he is still considered somewhat obscure in the NFL "Entertainment" circles.

589306[/snapback]

I'm sure if you asked Willis, he'd tell you that his are the best parties in the NFL. :lol: