Starving for Bills News

Tolstoy

You're starving for Bills' news and you came here? Silly boy. This is a place for knee-jerk reactions, character assassination, inane suggestions, and (mostly) sophomoric humor.

Update: we're now approximately 1.5 hours from D'men's next topic start. Oh, what will he come up with next?

You're starving for Bills' news and you came here?  Silly boy.  This is a place for knee-jerk reactions, character assassination, inane suggestions, and (mostly) sophomoric humor.

Update:  we're now approximately 1.5 hours from D'men's next topic start.  Oh, what will he come up with next?

588460[/snapback]

Pfui.

You're starving for Bills' news and you came here?  Silly boy.  This is a place for knee-jerk reactions, character assassination, inane suggestions, and (mostly) sophomoric humor.

Update:  we're now approximately 1.5 hours from D'men's next topic start.  Oh, what will he come up with next?

588460[/snapback]

...and what smiley will he/she use to denote the topic? <_<

Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like we are going through a terrible Bills information famine?  I guess this is the norm for the offseason, I just forget every year how bad it is.

588439[/snapback]

starving for news and you are off line when we get some <_<