(OT) Lost

gantrules

I know, I know!

I am still working on the plan that WE need Sirius satellite radio.  It is very important that I listen to Bills' games while working... Streaming computers are a no-no.

:rolleyes:

43077[/snapback]

The Friends and Family promo ends at the end of this month for Sirius. Details can be found in The Consumer digest

Thanks!

I will probably get it next week...

Or, I was gonna get a good AM radio with an external antenna jack. I was going to try an pull a station in. I am under 500 miles from the an affiliate that carries the games (the one in Canada)

I figure I could get a spool of 14 gauge wire and string 500 feet out on the lawn at work.

Seriously! Any radio engineers out there that can debunk this crazy idea?

I always thought the the more AM antenna, the better the chance of pulling in a weak signal!

???

Thanks!

I will probably get it next week...

Or, I was gonna get a good AM radio with an external antenna jack.  I was going to try an pull a station in.  I am under 500 miles from the an affiliate that carries the games (the one in Canada)

I figure I could get a spool of 14 gauge wire and string 500 feet out on the lawn at work.

Seriously!  Any radio engineers out there that can debunk this crazy idea?

I always thought the the more AM antenna, the better the chance of pulling in a weak signal!

???

43152[/snapback]

Just go with the Sirius. I have it too and LOVE it!! Just not having to listen to the same rediculous commercials of these idiots in NC trying to be comedians was worth it for me. :rolleyes:

Just go with the Sirius. I have it too and LOVE it!! Just not having to listen to the same rediculous commercials of these idiots in NC trying to be comedians was worth it for me.  :rolleyes:

43161[/snapback]

Oh for sure!

Not having to carry a 400' spool of wire out my car window is a big plus! :rolleyes:;)

I wasn't onboard until the Sunday Drive thingy caught my eye!

"Lost" is a good show...my favorite of the season so far.

I quickly got tired of "Joey" last night and saw a terrific documentary on CMT about Johnny Cash and the problems he had with the Nashville music establishment the last 20 years of his life.

Mike

"Lost" is a good show...my favorite of the season so far.

I quickly got tired of "Joey" last night and saw a terrific documentary on CMT about Johnny Cash and the problems he had with the Nashville music establishment the last 20 years of his life.

Mike

44136[/snapback]

I watched Joey the first night and was extremely disappointed. It is lame. Now all my shows are dramas. Not 1 comedy.

I watched Joey the first night and was extremely disappointed.  It is lame.  Now all my shows are dramas.  Not 1 comedy.

44157[/snapback]

I like "8 Simple Rules for Dating my Teenage Daughter" (comedy). Not as good since John Ritter passed away, but still pretty funny.

CW

Maybe I'll have to either tape it or Tivo it next week.  It looks like quite a few of you seem to like it.  Wednesday night, I usually watch the A&E shows, but I might start taping them too now that CSI: New York is on that night.

44160[/snapback]

CSI (the original one) is one of the best shows on tv IMHO. I don't like the Miami one. I hope the NY spinoff is as good as the Vegas show.