A QB we should consider

Hey, here's a great idea!  How about we put together some semblance of an offensive line and then let JP Losman play more than 3 games in a row?

Wouldn't that be swell!!

588194[/snapback]

And have the coache run a balanced offense and the Defense actually play

some defense....

Anyone see "Family Guy" last nite?

Peter Griffin.  We should draft Peter Griffin.  He can do it all.

589065[/snapback]

He's too much of a "me" guy for Marv, though. Although his wife is a hottie...no?

BTW, getting Peter Griffin makes at least as much sense as trying to get Shaub or Volek (unless you can get one of those guys cheap...Griffin costs big bucks).

The old axiom that it takes five years to develop a top notch NFL quarterback has been skewed by the likes of big Ben, Payton, and, definitely, Marino. But they are exceptions moreso than anything else. Look at guys like Steve Young, who spent years as a second fiddle, learning the game, and Trent Green. And Johnny U. bumped around for a while, as did Brett.

JP may not be the answer. But eight games isn't five years, according to my calculator.

But his TD celebrations put TO's Sharpie, Joe Horn's cell fone - and anything from Chad Johnson - to shame! :D

Oh Lois...mmmm Lois...I gotta go...

589124[/snapback]

I like Schaub too, but not for a 2nd rounder. I sick and tired of trading high picks for QBs...just say no!!!

Give JP a chance and hope he develops.