Took My Dog to McDonalds

ajzepp

Okay, so I admit that since my divorce a little over 18 months ago, it's pretty much just been me and the mutt. I keep really odd hours, don't go out much socially, play lots of online poker, and work on my home theater. So anyway, midnight rolls around tonight and I'm starting to get a little hungry. At that hour, the only real options I have are McDonalds, Taco Bell, or the Waffle House. My dog - his name is 'Obi' - loves to go in the car. His favorite place is Sonic; he LOVES the cute girls that come to the car to bring us the food...and they love him. Well, usually when I take through a drive-thru, I put the back window down half way so that he can see what's going on. As I learned tonight, it also helps other people to see HIM since the back windows are tinted :ph34r:

So I place my order and pull up into the line to get my food. The car in front of me pulls away and I pull up in its place. I completely forgot about the back window, but my window was all the way down and Obi was standing in the back seat looking out his. Here comes this skinny guy with flaming red hair, gay as the sun is bright, and he takes my money, puts it in the cash register, and closes the window to go get the food. He turns back around with my drink in his hand, opens the window just about to hand it to me, and Obi sticks his head between the side of the car and the headrest of my seat, and out the window a little. All of a sudden this guy jumps back and lets out this piercing SQUEAL that honestly scared the living bejeesus out of me. Never in my life have I heard a male human being make such a noise as that! He looked at me and said, "oh my God, I thought there was a bear coming out of your car to get me!" lol.....The guy caught his breath, laughed it off a little, gave me my food and we were outta there :lol:

Gotta love dogs :lol:

I take my dog on rides around town, too...Window down, nose and head sticking out the window enjoying the wind......( the dog, not me .....LOL )

At the bank drive in window, the ladies will make a big fuss and the dog will get a treat as I collect my meager deposit slip....

Okay, so I admit that since my divorce a little over 18 months ago, it's pretty much just been me and the mutt. I keep really odd hours, don't go out much socially, play lots of online poker, and work on my home theater.

Dude, WTF is this all about? Don't waste your 30s, you should be out having a blast. There are millions of single women out there.

Here's your assignment: Within 3 weeks we want a story about a wild night out with the boys, or a good dating story that ends with at least partial nudity. Come on brother, get on it!

Dude, WTF is this all about?  Don't waste your 30s, you should be out having a blast.  There are millions of single women out there.

Here's your assignment:  Within 3 weeks we want a story about a wild night out with the boys, or a good dating story that ends with at least partial nudity.  Come on brother, get on it!

586518[/snapback]

lol, I hear ya....I'm gettin there :lol: I didn't mean for it to come off as pathetic as it probably did :ph34r:

I take my dog on rides around town, too...Window down, nose and head sticking out the window enjoying the wind......( the dog, not me .....LOL )

At the bank drive in window, the ladies will make a big fuss and the dog will get a treat as I clooect my meager deposit slip....

586503[/snapback]

It's been since he was a puppy that I did the bank teller thing....I'll have to give that a shot. I know they make a pretty big fuss over him at the pharmacy drive-thru. Their treats are apparently pretty nasty though, since Obi won't even touch 'em. I pretty much just fake like I'm turning around to give them to him as I'm driving off....otherwise they'd collect in the back seat to the point where it would be kinda ridiculous :ph34r:

What kind of dog ya got?

At the bank drive in window, the ladies will make a big fuss and the dog will get a treat as I clooect my meager deposit slip....

586503[/snapback]

(Someone once wondered) Why do dogs stick their head out the window to enjoy the stiff wind at 55mph but get all pissed off at a gentle breeze when you blow on their nose at home?

So anyway, midnight rolls around tonight and I'm starting to get a little hungry. At that hour, the only real options I have are McDonalds, Taco Bell, or the Waffle House.

586436[/snapback]

That's it??? I would have to move. :lol:

All of a sudden this guy jumps back and lets out this piercing SQUEAL that honestly scared the living bejeesus out of me. Never in my life have I heard a male human being make such a noise as that! 

586436[/snapback]

Sounds like a real-life American Idol experience. :ph34r:

So did you go to McDonalds or Sonics?!  I'm so confused....

586546[/snapback]

Sorry bro, it was late when I was writing that :doh: I went to McDonalds last night....I was just mentioning that my dog loves the girls at Sonic. I'd admit that's why I go there too, but I don't want to get arrested :doh:

That's it??? I would have to move. :doh:

Sounds like a real-life American Idol experience. :doh:

586550[/snapback]

I hate it up here, man....Thankfully I find Hispanic women amazingly hot, cause where I live is nothing but Mexicans, chickens, and a lake :doh: