October 3rd we find out

BF_in_Indiana

What kind of football team we have.  Our guys are talking like they want to start getting things done, but is it just window dressing or are they going to back it up???

The Patriots are coming October 3rd.........will our guys be up to the challenge???

42536[/snapback]

i would love to see the bills end their streak!

I hope we wipe them all over the Ralph. We need a big win to get this season going. I would love it if Buffalo ended the Pats win streak. Bledsoe 17-22 234 yards and a touch. Henry 145 yards and a touch. McGahee 50 yards and 2 tds. Oh what a perfect world that would be!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Bills will win Oct. 3rd.

Here's why:

1) We're better than our 0-2 record.

2) No one (even our own fans) expects us to do it...and since this is the NFL there has to be one major upset each week...why can't it be us?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The Bills will win Oct. 3rd.

Here's why:

1) We're better than our 0-2 record.

2) No one (even our own fans) expects us to do it...and since this is the NFL there has to be one major upset each week...why can't it be us?

42657[/snapback]

Forgot #3 - Despite our record, Buffalo is better than New England. Our next game is when it all comes together, and facing our D after our offense hangs 20-30 points on you will scare the hell outta' O coordinators for 13 weeks.

History is on our side. So is the law of averages. The Bills should have a high scoring game sooner or later and setting records is always a hard thing to do. That's why they are records. So maybe we get lucky, a couple of bounces go our way and maybe, just maybe, Tom Brady breaks his leg or something. Either way, our streak of bad luck has to come to an end one day. Let's hope it's now!

IF we win against New England (and judging from the last two games believing that might happen would be a magnificent leap of faith) the season starts anew. That would be a HUGE win. Add wins against Miami and the Jets and we are very very in the hunt in the first third of the season. We sucked the last two weeks everywhere except the defense. Offense (line, running, coaching) and special teams (penalty city). We would have to give ourselves a good talking to, develop a very good game plan, and execute it. Given Belicheck we should also be able to be flexible while following the game plan. This will be MM's test. I've had my doubts about him to date, but I'll keep my mind open and see what he does against New England.

We sucked the last two weeks everywhere except the defense.

42743[/snapback]

Weren't we in the lead at the end of the fourth quarter against Jax with the possibility of only one Jax possesion before the game ended???? Didn't they convert something like three 4th down plays to eventually score???? Wasn't at least one of those 4th down plays something like 4th and a zillion yards??? On their 4th and goal, wasn't the reciever who beat about three or four Bills to the ball a rookie????

On to Oakland ...... didn't the Raiders score a TD on a bomb where a rookie got juked out of his jock strap, and a vet blew his coverage????wasn't that pass not only NOT to one of their "star" recievers ...... but to a reciever who equaled his total reception yards of last year with that single catch????

Now I'll agree the defense's level of "suckatude" isn't nearly the at the level of "suckification" attained by the offense ....... but the fact remains ..... the defense COULD have won both of those games for us.

I'm not makeing excuses for the "O" ............. just pointing out that our "D" is not without sin.