Will the "Soprano Jinx" keep Bates from

The only thing that would prevent Bates from coming to Buffalo is Ralph's short arms and deep pockets...

584394[/snapback]

Not true. There are many reasons why Master Bates might or might not be coming... to Buffalo or anywhere.

But that is a dandy way to pre-rant about Wilson's cheapness, very trendy these days among the NNNs.

Remember where you heard it first.  The source...

584432[/snapback]

Keep info coming just hope your source isnt pulling your Leg. People forget that over weekend you implied there were issues with hiring of Sherman. So tells us what happened with Caldwell? Why did they go Fairchild, surely your source can reveal something?

Keep info coming just hope your source isnt pulling your Leg.  People forget that over weekend you implied there were issues with hiring of Sherman.  So tells us what happened with Caldwell?  Why did they go Fairchild, surely your source can reveal something?

584496[/snapback]

Agreed. Whether or not he is busting our chops or actually has a contact, it's fun. I don't know why some people get all pissy about it...

Agreed.  Whether or not he is busting our chops or actually has a contact, it's fun.  I don't know why some people get all pissy about it...

584498[/snapback]

Plus his source iseems to be closer to reality than sources of others!!!

Man, i'm praying that Bates accepts. I'm a little worried that he is contemplating the offer in the first place seeing that there is really only one DC spot left. Also, the longer we wait for news the more worried i get.

He may just take his GB paycheck for this year and wait it out. But, if we could grab him, it would be an awesome addition.

Throw in chauffer services with Ralph's Taurus and I think we might be able to seal the deal. B-)

Plus his source iseems to be closer to reality than sources of others!!!

584514[/snapback]

what source? he got the HC wrong, he got the OC wrong, and you'll be impressed if he gets his DC choice correct? it was a guess, just like dozens of other guesses on this board.........there is no source......

man, a sucker is born every minute.......

Keep info coming just hope your source isnt pulling your Leg.  People forget that over weekend you implied there were issues with hiring of Sherman.  So tells us what happened with Caldwell?  Why did they go Fairchild, surely your source can reveal something?

584496[/snapback]

This was posted yesterday by BillsguyinMalta and I am very inclined to believe that he is right. Early in this thread he kind of alluded to the fact that he was joking but as soon as people started saying they believed him, he made another "prediction". He will eventually guess something right and then everyone will say wow, he does have a source. Too funny...

"For those who havent guessed already, Soprano has been giving false information for laughs at how gullible some fans on this board are. It was funny the first few times but the fact that some people still havent caught on, its getting a tad bit disturbing."