GM Mock draft (JinVA is on the clock)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New York Giants select.....

Antonio Cromartie, CB Florida State

Giants need a CB and with Williams off the board; Tye Hill, Ashton Youboty, and Antonio Cromartie are the best available. Hill and Youboty are good, but Cromartie would have been a top 5-10 pick and the best CB available if he hadn't hurt his knee and came out early.

I predict a monster combine from him for coming out.

The New York Giants select.....

Antonio Cromartie, CB Florida State

Giants need a CB and with Williams off the board; Tye Hill, Ashton Youboty, and Antonio Cromartie are the best available. Hill and Youboty are good, but Cromartie would have been a top 5-10 pick and the best CB available if he hadn't hurt his knee and came out early.

I predict a monster combine from him for coming out.

592741[/snapback]

Dead on. If cromartie was healthy this season, or if he stayed for next year here at FSU, then he would have easily been a top 10 pick in the draft. Provided he completes his recovery, hes the top CB in the nation, and a dangerous threat at KR as well.

Dead on. If cromartie was healthy this season, or if he stayed for next year here at FSU, then he would have easily been a top 10 pick in the draft. Provided he completes his recovery, hes the top CB in the nation, and a dangerous threat at KR as well.

592744[/snapback]

Ahem. Homer :huh:

The Steelers are 3 picks away... it's 11:15 and "FutureBillsGM" said he won't be back until tomorrow morning. So the Steelers will post tomorrow morning. Time for bed.

I PM'ed Pittsburgh's pick to "2003", feel free to insert the highest ranked one on my list (I gave you three players) if my turn pops up and I am not here.

Thanks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.