this is who i want with the #8 pick

http://www.draftdaddy.com/prospects/halotiNgata.cfm

'in an interview with the Register-Guard this season Ngata’s defensive line coach Steve Greatwood calls him the most intelligent athlete he’s ever coached.'

'As true fans of the NFL draft know, every year the “planet theory” comes into play – this theory, postulated by George Young and endorsed by Bill Parcells is as follows: there are only so many big, fat men _on the planet Earth_ who can move with agility, quickness and speed, and when a team gets a chance to take one in the draft, they will leap at that chance.'

http://www.draftdaddy.com/prospects/halotiNgata.cfm

'in an interview with the Register-Guard this season Ngata’s defensive line coach Steve Greatwood calls him the most intelligent athlete he’s ever coached.'

'As true fans of the NFL draft know, every year the “planet theory” comes into play – this theory, postulated by George Young and endorsed by Bill Parcells is as follows: there are only so many big, fat men _on the planet Earth_ who can move with agility, quickness and speed, and when a team gets a chance to take one in the draft, they will leap at that chance.'

583516[/snapback]

If so, the Bills should have drafted Vince Wilfork-

in an interview with the Register-Guard this season Ngata’s defensive line coach Steve Greatwood calls him the most intelligent athlete he’s ever coached.

Another thing Parcells used to say is that you while you want your players to be smart, you don't want them too smart. :doh:

Coming out of Oregon, he also has experience wearing a hideous uniform.

583589[/snapback]

Good point. By the way, can Marv do something right early on and make the switch to the throwbacks full-time?? Although it may not be much, but getting rid of the current uni's would stop the national media crackbacks, officially rid us of the TD era, and instill a bit of historic pride back into the team.

It's funny too because I clicked on Fox's website the other day and they had a picture of Willis in the throwback uni's, which was for an article on Fantasy busts for this past year. At first, i glanced over the picture without realizing it was him in the throwbacks and thought to myself "those uniforms look great".

I was at the opener this past year and they look friggin awesome in person. I'm probably biased though, as i love the tradition and simplicity of older uniforms (i.e., NYG, NYJ, Bears, etc.).

I actually lived in Eugene for a year.

And think you may have a point.

583645[/snapback]

i'm not sure about the brainpower issue, but i am a huge believer in the planet earth theory. anyone who is 340 lbs and can run under a 5.0 40 should be manning the middle for the bills.