Bills RAISE most ticket prices

kasper13

How much would you like to wager that you are 100% incorrect on this prediction?

582617[/snapback]

As a matter of fact I called to add more seats to my season tickets and Mary told me I was the first one not cus her out. Apparently there has been a huge negative resonse to the hiring of the new coach and many season tickets holders wishing to cancel their tickets. Quite a few of them near the premium spots. I told her to hold off on adding seats until the grown-up children get done having their fits so I can scoop up their premium seats in March. Man this is just like cashing in on the stock market. All I can say is keep cancelling your season tickets so I can pick then up. We'll see whose crying when the playoffs roll through Bufffalo this year.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Also as part of the new pricing, select season ticket sections will increase by $1.00 - $4.00 per game. Those sections include lower level sideline seats, upper deck center sections, club/premium sections, tunnel end zone sections and lower level sections in the scoreboard end zone.

Fans purchasing individual game tickets will also see an increase in prices ranging from $1 to $5 per ticket. New for 2006, the Upper Deck Corner (rows 21-38) sections will see a price decrease of $2.00 for individual game tickets.

Buffalo Bills tickets continue to be the least expensive in the league. At an average ticket price of $44.66 in 2005, Bills tickets represented the lowest average ticket price in the League. By comparison the average ticket price in the NFL in 2005 was $62.29"

They lowered the price on some upper deck seats from row 21 up and raised everything else. Rockpile seats went from $25 to $27 for seasons. Say goodbye to all the games being on local TV.

582434[/snapback]

Say the average ticket went up $3. That's $24 per seat, per season. If your finances are that tight, you might want to reconsider having season tickets anyway

Someone is ordering a Coors Lite on tap and complaining that it appears to be watered down? That's like ordering wings and complaining it tastes like chicken.

583199[/snapback]

My yellow fizzy water tastes too watery.

(SDS @ Jan 24 2006, 07:27 PM)

They installed new beer towers during the last renovation... although there have been complaints that beer appears to be watered down somewhat.

Someone is ordering a Coors Lite on tap and complaining that it appears to be watered down? That's like ordering wings and complaining it tastes like chicken.

583199[/snapback]

Um, LA, those "new beer towers" are rest rooms. :doh:

Otherwise, GOOD POINT! :)