On to more important things, what will FFS change

Just Jack

Okay for all you middle aged guys who can't figure out Fake-Fat Sunny....

Mike Mularkey has the initials MM. The rapper EMINEM (M and M, short for Marshall Mathers) is famous for his song The Real Slim Shady. The opposite of real would be fake, the opposite of slim would be fat, and the opposite of shady would be sunny. Is it all coming together now?

582558[/snapback]

But hey...at least it's not obscure or anything. :ph34r:

Other than the question, "Who has Chuck Lester picked as the new OC and DC?", THIS is the biggest issue for TSW, as far as I'm concerned. What will FFS become?

I, for one, cannot wait! :ph34r:

(I must say, I'm glad Soprano hasn't come foward with a post about a source "from deep within Fake Fat Sunny". That would just be gross, IMO.)

Hell, EVERYONE knows that!

:ph34r:

JAMAG *

Mike Mularkey has the initials MM. The rapper EMINEM (M and M, short for Marshall Mathers) is famous for his song The Real Slim Shady. The opposite of real would be fake, the opposite of slim would be fat, and the opposite of shady would be sunny. Is it all coming together now?

582558[/snapback]

* Just Another Middle Aged Guy :unsure::lol:

582558[/snapback]

Wow, I never picked up on that being his name. Considering my awareness of all that you just said, it's kind of sad that I did not.