For those who have NFL Network

KOKBILLS

Just a reminder if you have The NFL Network...Should be a good watch this week...Mike Mayock is covering it and I always like to hear what he has to say about Prospects...

My apologies if anyone has posted this info previously...:D

The Direct TV Guide says 4 PM-5:30 PM

Just a reminder if you have The NFL Network...Should be a good watch this week...Mike Mayock is covering it and I always like to hear what he has to say about Prospects...

My apologies if anyone has posted this info previously...:D

581778[/snapback]

UGH! They just teased that the Blocking Drills were coming up with Ferguson vs. Hali and the other Top DE's...Then they cut to a Cowher Press Conference...Oh well... :doh:

UGH! They just teased that the Blocking Drills were coming up with Ferguson vs. Hali and the other Top DE's...Then they cut to a Cowher Press Conference...Oh well... :D

581800[/snapback]

Did they ever get back to that? I heard the Brick was showing well yesterday in one-on-one drills.

Guest BackInDaDay

I wonder if the Bills had the presence of mind to send at least one scout there.

My kid had it on, and I didn't catch any of it, but every time I passed the TV Jeff Fisher was on. Marv, put somebody on a plane. Marv. Marv!?!

I wonder if the Bills had the presence of mind to send at least one scout there.

My kid had it on, and I didn't catch any of it, but every time I passed the TV Jeff Fisher was on.  Marv, put somebody on a plane.  Marv.  Marv!?!

581884[/snapback]

I think this will would fall under John Guy and Doug Majeski's relm of responsibility.

Modrak will be the Head Scout in Mobile for the Bills...

581923[/snapback]

Modrak is the assistant general manager -- he'll be scouting (and having a big say in who actually gets drafted), but the real scouts work directly for Majeski, the team's college scouting coordinator.

I've been hearing mixed thoughts on D'Brick. However, I saw him in the ones on ones going against that highly regarded pass rusher from BC (can't think of his name). He looked really good. They said he had 34" arms which on a 6'5" guy makes him 6'9". Plus, I like the fact he is 294 lbs and not just a slob (I not thinking of any in particular on the Bills when I make this comment :lol: ). I think he's worth the risk. Draft him and if we can't get him at our spot, package our 1st and a 2nd. He could be the answer.