• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thats' me in my avatar..my son is in my personal photo

581953[/snapback]

I’m glad you switched to the belt with him. The ugly stick has taken its toll.

Just kidding, he’s a good-looking boy

If you can't take the heat then leave the jersey home. I love wearing my Buffalo Bills tie to school (I'm a teacher in OHIO). Nobody here likes the Bills and my students laugh when the Bills lose, because they know I'm a Bills fan. I don't care. Suffering for my team is what makes me a better fan.

If this kid can stop crying and get over this humiliation, I will have respect for him as a Bronco fan. So far, I don't have that respect for him however.

Guest BackInDaDay
thats' me in my avatar..my son is in my personal photo

581953[/snapback]

:lol:

Beautiful baby! Takes after mom, huh? :)

If you can't take the heat then leave the jersey home.  I love wearing my Buffalo Bills tie to school (I'm a teacher in OHIO).  Nobody here likes the Bills and my students laugh when the Bills lose, because they know I'm a Bills fan.  I don't care.  Suffering for my team is what makes me a better fan.

If this kid can stop crying and get over this humiliation, I will have respect for him as a Bronco fan.  So far, I don't have that respect for him however.

582006[/snapback]

yes because your respect is what he craves, not an education and to ace his exam but for your utmost respect.

if this teacher would have done this to me especially during an exam id have kicked his ass after class.

my kid would have taken the belt if he walked out of our house with a dolphins or Pats jersey to school...

581768[/snapback]

What if you moved to Florida and the same thing happened to him for wearing Bills gear...?