madden 2005

meazza

34-78-83 mentioned it....

I never understand it when people complain about Madden being too hard or too easy. Adjust the AI settings! It's completely customizable in numerous categories to suit your skill level and preferences. The only people who should complain are the ones who still dominate with the settings at the most difficult or suck with the settings all the way down.

It's the difference between hating the game and having fun.

Madden 2005 is not the improvement I had hoped for.

42776[/snapback]

Yeah me too. There are still some things that they could do to improve it. Some of my biggest gripes are:

1. They need a feature to allow you to simulate the remainder of a game. I like playing my season games, but I hate being up 3-4 TDs and having to play out the game.

2. They need to give you total control of your roster. I don't need to be told how many TEs to carry. If I don't want to carry any then it's my business. Plus I think you should be able to switch a player's position.

Quarters D only has three men on the line. If you run this defense on Quarters Cover One on first and second down and mix up quarters zone on third it is next to impossible, no matter the AI setting to gain yardage.

Even if you jam it up the middle against three lineman you cannot break more than a 2-3 yd gain. And if they go outside. It's a loss of yardage.

anybody been playing this game? i just got it recently and all i can say is BLEDSOE SUCKS in the game im sorry i just like keep trying to win with him but i cant well i dont know what i tis

i mean my defence is soooo dominating interception/sacks and yet when im on offence i cant move the ball and not even the running game

i made 2 transactions

i went and get the Center from Denver (dont remeber the name)

and i traded mcgahee to get rid of his salary

now im trying to get rid of bledsoe and start losman but the fans are pissed off at me in the game

what do i do???? im stuck with a 10 million qb that cant complete a pass

even when i simulate teh game he throws 3-4 interceptions

42279[/snapback]

he won league mvp in my game.

Quarters D only has three men on the line. If you run this defense on Quarters Cover One on first and second down and mix up quarters zone on third it is next to impossible, no matter the AI setting to gain yardage.

Even if you jam it up the middle against three lineman you cannot break more than a 2-3 yd gain. And if they go outside. It's a loss of yardage.

42962[/snapback]

I've given up some seriously big runs while playing the quarters D on third down. Try lowering the "break block" sliders way down for "human". That should do it. What level are you playing on?

only thing i dislike is what Nick mentioned, that DL's dive 15yds to make a tackle, and in my last game, robertson, or whoever the DT for the jets is, caught lee evans from behind on an end around with the 15 yd dive tackle...

also i just lost bledsoe for 8 weeks due to a broken collarbone...

I played out bledsoe for the first season, then traded him for the #1 pick overall in the draft, and henry for the #2 overall in the draft.  Got 2 linemen, dumped big mike, and now i have loseman throwing for 4000 yards and mcgahee running for 2000.

42493[/snapback]

DB for the #1 overall & TH for the #2 overall?? ;):o:o

I like how realistic they made that game. What can you get for Mike Pucillo???

:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

Ive got about 6 games to go in Season 1. Hopefully on my way to the Superbowl! B) Ive found a way to use both Henry AND Willis and so far,its been successful and both are happy. Drew is having a good year,but before I started Franchise,I practiced on some of the different levels. Right now,hes actually the best QB in the league,but I would like to get in Losman some more so I can use him next year.

I've been playin madden for couple months now and have yet to be dive tackled from that far out.....

I quit playing online cause people just set there audibles to 4 plays and run 4 plays all game.....thats just boring....They need to set a online in game feature that only allows you to run a play 3(maybe 4 times a game)....so it actually takes skill to win...not just audibling all game....

Retired from Online play at 13-4(just two weeks into the game)....