Avatar changed to support Jauron

Like A Mofo

I have changed my avatar to give the new Head Coach a chance....he has not lost a game yet, nothing bad has happened yet..

As a Bills fan who has been a negative thinker plenty of times over the years, Im going to change once and for all. I am sick and tired of the new way of thinking amongst sports fans, not willing to give a player/coach a chance, always thinking negative, etc.

How do we KNOW Jauron will work out or not???

Just give him a chance to prove himself, have some patience. This Bills roster needsa lot of work, give it time.

Seattle wasnt built overnight, it took PATIENCE and BUILDING piece by piece to become the team they are today. Same goes for the Steelers.

So yeah, I give Jauron my 100 percent support...dont hate me!

Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

I have changed my avatar to give the new Head Coach a chance....he has not lost a game yet, nothing bad has happened yet..

As a Bills fan who has been a negative thinker plenty of times over the years, Im going to change once and for all.  I am sick and tired of the new way of thinking amongst sports fans, not willing to give a player/coach a chance, always thinking negative, etc.

How do we KNOW Kay Stephenson will work out or not???

Just give him a chance to prove himself, have some patience.  This Bills roster needsa lot of work, give it time. 

Seattle wasnt built overnight, it took PATIENCE and BUILDING piece by piece to become the team they are today.  Same goes for the Steelers.

So yeah, I give John Rauch my 100 percent support...dont hate me!

Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

581205[/snapback]

As a Bills fan who has been a negative thinker plenty of times over the years, Im going to change once and for all.  I am sick and tired of the new way of thinking amongst sports fans, not willing to give a player/coach a chance, always thinking negative, etc.

Just give him a chance to prove himself, have some patience.  This Bills roster needsa lot of work, give it time. 

Seattle wasnt built overnight, it took PATIENCE and BUILDING piece by piece to become the team they are today.  Same goes for the Steelers.

Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

581205[/snapback]

Ut oh, you're setting yourself up for a big disappointment. . .

Go for a hot chick with nice cans. Trust me, people only read my posts to see Milla.

<--------- Isn't she great. :devil:

Go BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

581205[/snapback]

T_R