We need to support this team more as fans of the

D' men

Look i'm new here and I noticed that many of you support Jauron. Personally I support him too. I think that as fans of the Bills we must support our HC through the good and bad times that the team may be facing. This is why we've had so many different HC's after Levy. The fans hate the HC after 2 years. We need to support the coach longer than that. Look it's going to take a year or two for this team to rebuild. Look at what happened to Seattle. It took them several years to have a good team. I believe that it will be several years before Buffalo has a good team once more. IT'S GOING TO TAKE TIME!!

I'm 16 and even I'm beginning to notice why we bills fans don't get respect around the league. WE HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR THIS TEAM AND THE HC. As soon as we get a new coach we expect them to take us to the "promised land" or the playoffs in their first year here, but in reality it's not like that. We need to be more patience and support our coach for once. We shouldn't criticize our HC so much in there 1st or 2nd year here. That's why this team doesn't get any respect around the NFL. We criticize everone on this team way too much. We need to support Jauron. There will be tough times in these next few years for Buffalo, but I believe as a fan that we need to support whatever decision this team makes. It may not be one that we approve on, but if the owner and the players support the decision then we as the fans should support it too.

If we can do this, then finally this team might be heading to a playoff berth.

Look i'm new here and I noticed that many of you support Jauron.  Personally I support him too.  I think that as fans of the Bills we must support our HC through the good and bad times that the team may be facing.  This is why we've had so many different HC's after Levy.  The fans hate the HC after 2 years.  We need to support the coach longer than that.  Look it's going to take a year or two for this team to rebuild.  Look at what happened to Seattle.  It took them several years to have a good team.  I believe that it will be several years before Buffalo has a good team once more.  IT'S GOING TO TAKE TIME!!  I'm 16 and even I'm beginning to notice why we bills fans don't get respect around the league.  WE HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR THIS TEAM AND THE HC.  As soon as we get a new coach we expect them to take us to the "promised land" or the playoffs in their first year here, but in reality it's not like that.  We need to be more patience and support our coach for once.  We shouldn't criticize our HC so much in there 1st or 2nd year here.  That's why this team doesn't get any respect around the NFL.  We criticize everone on this team way too much.  We need to support Jauron.  There will be tough times in these next few years for Buffalo, but I believe as a fan that we need to support whatever decision this team makes.  It may not be one that we approve on, but if the owner and the players support the decision then we as the fans should support it too.  If we can do this, then finally this team might be heading to a playoff berth.

581178[/snapback]

Does anyone agree with me? :devil:

We shouldn't criticize our HC so much in there 1st or 2nd year here.  That's why this team doesn't get any respect around the NFL.  We criticize everone on this team way too much.  We need to support Jauron.  There will be tough times in these next few years for Buffalo...

581178[/snapback]

I think you've got a lot of passion for the team. I admire that. However, I don't see what's wrong with criticizing the team, if that is how someone feels.

I like the Jauron hire a lot. I don't think the times will be as tough in the next few years as you think they might. We might not make the playoffs next year but I think we'll see signs of improvement and some hope for 2007.

I think you've got a lot of passion for the team. I admire that. However, I don't see what's wrong with criticizing the team, if that is how someone feels.

581238[/snapback]

I'm not saying we shouldn't critize the team. But sometimes it gets a little out of hand. :devil:

581190[/snapback]

GO BILLS!!!!!

Is that helpful?

Seriously, I was hoping for Mike Sherman, but thats how it goes.

I'm ready for the Jauron era to begin. Let's get our new O-Coordinator in here.

Let's get ready for Free Agency & the Draft.

I want to see the Bills as contenders again.

I am always here to support the Bills, even through the worst of times.

581190[/snapback]

I think there are probably many people who agree with you. As is the case in pretty much everything in life, the nattering nabobs of negativity tend to also be the most vocal. I would have preferred Sherman, but hey, nobody that matters asked me, so I'll pull for Jauron to have a second go-round like Shanahan did in Denver, Marv did in Bflo, etc.

Besides, all the pissing and moaning isn't productive and life's entirely too short to be miserable. It may not always be fashionable to see the glass as half-full, but it's a lot more fun than borrowing worry about how soon it might be emptied.

BTW, this is the first post of yours that I noticed, welcome aboard!

Look i'm new here and I noticed that many of you support Jauron.  Personally I support him too.  I think that as fans of the Bills we must support our HC through the good and bad times that the team may be facing.  This is why we've had so many different HC's after Levy.  The fans hate the HC after 2 years.  We need to support the coach longer than that.  Look it's going to take a year or two for this team to rebuild.  Look at what happened to Seattle.  It took them several years to have a good team.  I believe that it will be several years before Buffalo has a good team once more.  IT'S GOING TO TAKE TIME!!

I'm 16 and even I'm beginning to notice why we bills fans don't get respect around the league.  WE HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR THIS TEAM AND THE HC.  As soon as we get a new coach we expect them to take us to the "promised land" or the playoffs in their first year here, but in reality it's not like that.  We need to be more patience and support our coach for once.  We shouldn't criticize our HC so much in there 1st or 2nd year here.  That's why this team doesn't get any respect around the NFL.  We criticize everone on this team way too much.  We need to support Jauron.  There will be tough times in these next few years for Buffalo, but I believe as a fan that we need to support whatever decision this team makes.  It may not be one that we approve on, but if the owner and the players support the decision then we as the fans should support it too.

If we can do this, then finally this team might be heading to a playoff berth.

581178[/snapback]

Nice post kid. Really. We can't go anywhere if we are constantly bludgeoning our coach and GM over the heads. The atmosphere gets poisoned, and they become defensive.

I'm with you. While I really hoped for Sherman, after 2 days of digesting this, I'm ready to move on. An while I'm still not thrilled about DJ, I'll take a wait and see approach and hope he proves us doubters wrong. In any event, I'm looking forward to a good staff, a good draft and free agency period and a fresh start for next season.

I'm with you. While I really hoped for Sherman, after 2 days of digesting this, I'm ready to move on. An while I'm still not thrilled about DJ, I'll take a wait and see approach and hope he proves us doubters wrong. In any event, I'm looking forward to a good staff, a good draft and free agency period and a fresh start for next season.

581503[/snapback]

He will be good, just give it a year or two.

He will be good, just give it a year or two.

582171[/snapback]

A good omen - we are allowing him to use his nickname and are referring to him as DJ. We could be using the initials for his given name, but we are not that cruel! :lol: