Dick Jauron is a Disaster

marck

I follow the NFL, watch as many games as possible on Direct TV, follow all teams, read many publications and have a good working knowledge of issues and history.

Dick Jauron is a complete and absolute joke. If this is an attempt to brings the Bills back from the dead, then the attempt was badly misguided.

Jauron is a total loser as a head coach, the Bears under his regime were the most offensively inept team in the league. The one "miracle season" was only because of the luckiest set of defensive plays that you could immagine. Remember the Browns and 49 games back to back. Even in that year, the Eagles went to Chicago and "B word-slapped" the pathetic Bears and then they went back to the 4-21, 5-11 team they really were.

In addition, this clown believes in the west coast offense and if left to his own hiring of assistants will bring in a Mike Schoop type of offensive coordinator who believes in the three-yard pass, no matter the situation.

This is an awful hire, the Bills will sink to the bottom of both the AFC East and the NFL within three years the name Buffalo Bills will be tied to the "on-the-clock" for the 1st pick in the 2009 NFL draft.

I am sorry and I love the Bills, but this hire has taken any hope away that the team may turn around and feel that we will be the biggest laughingstock in the NFL, starting with today's press conference.

I follow the NFL, watch as many games as possible on Direct TV, follow all teams, read many publications and have a good working knowledge of issues and history.

Dick Jauron is a complete and absolute joke.  If this is an attempt to brings the Bills back from the dead, then the attempt was badly misguided.

Jauron is a total loser as a head coach, the Bears under his regime were the most offensively inept team in the league.  The one "miracle season" was only because of the luckiest set of defensive plays that you could immagine.  Remember the Browns and 49 games back to back.  Even in that year, the Eagles went to Chicago and "B word-slapped" the pathetic Bears and then they went back to the 4-21, 5-11 team they really were.

In addition, this clown believes in the west coast offense and if left to his own hiring of assistants will bring in a Mike Schoop type of offensive coordinator who believes in the three-yard pass, no matter the situation.

This is an awful hire, the Bills will sink to the bottom of both the AFC East and the NFL within three years the name Buffalo Bills will be tied to the "on-the-clock" for the 1st pick in the 2009 NFL draft.

I am sorry and I love the Bills, but this hire has taken any hope away that the team may turn around and feel that we will be the biggest laughingstock in the NFL, starting with today's press conference.

579944[/snapback]

Sorry to see you go. Have fun rooting for the Pats or Steelers or whoever you hitch your bandwagon to.

PTR

Sorry to see you go.  Have fun rooting for the Pats or Steelers or whoever you hitch your bandwagon to.

PTR

579984[/snapback]

I’m actually seriously thinking about following the Browns now. Better owner there.

I know I'm gonna get razed here but Marv Levy had many losing seasons with KC from 78-83. As a fact he had only one winning season going 9-7 in '81.

I don't believe you can evaluate a coach on past W-L records alone. It takes a team from the Owner to the waterboy to be successful. Everyone has to be on the same page. Who knows if that was the case in Chicago? You really need to look at how he delegated to his assistants and how he managed a game on gameday. How were adjustments made. All those don't necessarily point to a win but they point to how he coaches.

With all that said, I think on the surface the Bills made a bad choice. I have been wrong in the past, though.

Dick Jauron is a complete and absolute joke.  If this is an attempt to brings the Bills back from the dead, then the attempt was badly misguided.

Jauron is a total loser as a head coach, the Bears under his regime were the most offensively inept team in the league.  The one "miracle season" was only because of the luckiest set of defensive plays that you could immagine.  Remember the Browns and 49 games back to back.  Even in that year, the Eagles went to Chicago and "B word-slapped" the pathetic Bears and then they went back to the 4-21, 5-11 team they really were.

579944[/snapback]

Given your wealth and depth of football knowledge, it's a wonder that you don't work for an NFL team yourself. Every team in this league is a complete and absolute joke for not recognizing your football brilliance.