THis team has become the joke of the NFL

Avalanche

I can't take it any longer. I've stuck with them for 25 years thru the highs and the lows, but this is just embarassing. :rolleyes:

578187[/snapback]

I'm with you. I've been supporting the Bills since I was born in 1967, but after seeing Wade "fat donut" Phillips run us down, then Greg Williams bottom out, then Mularkey fail, I was desperate for something, anything, to make me feel this cancer might be cured when Donahoe scum got canned.

WRONG! I say, go to hell Ralph...this team of yours is crap and you don't deserve my money or my loyalty anymore. Dick F-ING JAURON?!! Take this team and shove it.

It's going to be very hard actracting Premire Free Agents with this hiring. Free Agents want a team that has potential, I really don't see things changing for the best until Ralph is gone, I don't think he's really with it any more, and it's very sad.

It's going to be very hard actracting Premire Free Agents with this hiring. Free Agents want a team that has potential, I really don't see things changing for the best until Ralph is gone, I don't think he's really with it any more, and it's very sad.

578243[/snapback]

When Ralph is gone, we may not have a team in Buffalo anymore

578243[/snapback]

No...FA want money sure they'd all like to win especially the ones at the end of their careers but they also want money. If RW opens is wallet up they'll come.

I'm with you.  I've been supporting the Bills since I was born in 1967, but after seeing Wade "fat donut" Phillips run us down, then Greg Williams bottom out, then Mularkey fail, I was desperate for something, anything, to make me feel this cancer might be cured when Donahoe scum got canned.

WRONG!  I say, go to hell Ralph...this team of yours is crap and you don't deserve my money or my loyalty anymore.  Dick F-ING JAURON?!!  Take this team and shove it.

578213[/snapback]

Wade was 29-19 here. That's hardly "running us down".

you people are ridiculous. if you don't like the bills now, then STFU and put your season tickets back into the pool. i'll gladly pick them up. You jumped off the bandwagon all on your own, but i promise you, i'll be there to kick you off if you try to get back on.

you people are ridiculous.  if you don't like the bills now, then STFU and put your season tickets back into the pool.  i'll gladly pick them up.  You jumped off the bandwagon all on your own, but i promise you, i'll be there to kick you off if you try to get back on.

578318[/snapback]

there is no justification for Dick jauron getting another gig. well, unless you are friends with some old coot who has never been a GM before - then you are a fine young man.

there is no justification for Dick jauron getting another gig.  well, unless you are friends with some old coot who has never been a GM before - then you are a fine young man.

578336[/snapback]

well he's the coach now, so i'm at least going to give the guy his honeymoon. I mean, come on... we can at least hear what he has to say at the PC tomorrow. maybe sullivan et al will actually ask some difficult questions as to why jauron was chosen over sherman.

Even Detroit let Jauron go.. What does that say for Buffalo.  Who is the joke on now?

578375[/snapback]

Matt Millen wouldn't know right from wrong if his life depended on it. He is too busy trying to figure out which WR he should draft in the first round this year. <_<

Wade was 29-19 here.  That's hardly "running us down".

578310[/snapback]

Wade had the team run down pretty bad by the time he left. They limped to 8-8 with all signs pointing to a total collapse. Sure enough, we still haven't recovered. Wade began the collapse which we are still wallowing in 7 years later, and now that Dicknose is the coach and Geritol is the GM we can expect more misery for years to come.

Wilsonis the one to blame. Instead of hiring a tough guy who thought Buffalo would be is dream job as coach he hires an Ivy league wimp like himself. Wilson, Levy and Jauron: the three amigo pussies.