Bills fans are rediculous

ans4e64

isnt this why mularkey quit? god, they guy hasnt even had a press conference and people are already calling him Dick Moron, rediculous, just wait and see.

578105[/snapback]

I Kno, We could have hired Jesus and these Darylicts would have still been criticizing him left and right.

I Kno, We could have hired Jesus and these Darylicts would have still been criticizing him left and right.

578117[/snapback]

Actually Jesus wasn't available. Right now is the head coach of the apostles and he has his hands full with world peace and that clever arch nemesis Lucifer. With Peter as his offensive coordinator the world is in big trouble. As rumor has it one of his staff members has been showing Lucifer and his team plays out of the playbook designed by Jesus.

Actually Jesus wasn't available. Right now is the head coach of the apostles and he has his hands full with world peace and that clever arch nemesis Lucifer. With Peter as his offensive coordinator the world is in big trouble.

578132[/snapback]

aight....

isnt this why mularkey quit? god, they guy hasnt even had a press conference and people are already calling him Dick Moron, rediculous, just wait and see.

578105[/snapback]

Pretty dam shamefull if you ask me. I love to see some of these guys start a job and have everybody jump all over them as they walk through the door.

Tonight this board is embarrassing!

Actually Jesus wasn't available. Right now is the head coach of the apostles and he has his hands full with world peace and that clever arch nemesis Lucifer. With Peter as his offensive coordinator the world is in big trouble. As rumor has it one of his staff members has been showing Lucifer and his team plays out of the playbook designed by Jesus.

578132[/snapback]

That would be Judas! And I hear he is in the running for the Raiders Gig!!