The Fans should support Jauron!

We may not have gotten our #1 choice, but hey, we still have to support our new head coach. He may have had a bad coaching record but look @ the teams he has coached! Also, dont ya think a hall of fame head coach (Marv) knows something about evaluating head coaches??!

We may not have gotten our #1 choice, but hey, we still have to support our new head coach.  He may have had a bad coaching record but look @ the teams he has coached! Also, dont ya think a hall of fame head coach (Marv) knows something about evaluating head coaches??!

578062[/snapback]

Marv is 80 years old and hires a loser for head coach. It's going to be a tough sell.

We may not have gotten our #1 choice, but hey, we still have to support our new head coach.  He may have had a bad coaching record but look @ the teams he has coached! Also, dont ya think a hall of fame head coach (Marv) knows something about evaluating head coaches??!

578062[/snapback]

Oh, shut up.

Maybe I should start selling shirts that say DICK SUCKS. I bet they would sell.

578062[/snapback]

obviously he was our first choice or else we would have picked sherman?

.....and we can call him Dick Moron.  :rolleyes:

578064[/snapback]

Well, if he gets the job...and then sucks, I'm sure that's what we will be calling him. Or maybe, Penis Idiot?

Remember, Dick Juron...before he dicks you!