GAME THREAD

Corp000085

What was the deal with the parker no fumble. I thought a knee had to hit for the player to be down, because players always prop themselves up with an arm or hand and keep going. Now when your arm hits you are down?

What was the deal with the parker no fumble. I thought a knee had to hit for the player to be down, because players always prop themselves up with an arm or hand and keep going. Now when your arm hits you are down?

577628[/snapback]

i think its the old "the ground can not cause a fumble" argument.

was a fumble IMO

game being decided by officials only 5 minutes in. pathetic. that was a fumble. My understanding is that the ground cannot cause the fumble if the ball strikes the ground first. but part of the arm that hits first can cause a fumble. To be down, part of your lower body must be down... Correct me if i'm wrong

game being decided by officials only 5 minutes in.  pathetic.  that was a fumble.  My understanding is that the ground cannot cause the fumble if the ball strikes the ground first.  but part of the arm that hits first can cause a fumble.  To be down, part of your lower body must be down...  Correct me if i'm wrong

577634[/snapback]

If anything other your foot or hand touch the ground, you're down.

Quester74

17-3 with less than 2 minutes in the 1st half

Denver has to score a TD on this drive. They can't go into the half down by 14. Pittsburgh gets the ball in the 2nd half and has proven they can move the ball and eat up big chunks of the clock in the process

OMG,  how bad do Colts fans feel now?  Indy would have killed Denver in the Dome like they always do.

577699[/snapback]

Jake the snake is reverting back to his "old" self and the ex-Brownies are playing like...well...Brownies.

The most important thing I've taken away from CBS's coverage of the NFL this year is...

JENNA ELFMAN

JENNA ELFMAN

JENNA ELFMAN

JENNA ELFMAN

JENNA ELFMAN

JENNA ELFMAN

JENNA ELFMAN

JENNA ELFMAN

JENNA ELFMAN

JENNA ELFMAN

OK, we get it, she's got a new show. Is there anyone left in America who has heard about the show but still isn't sure about watching it and needs a couple more commercials to decide??

Lets get out of the prediction and inside source business.

denver's moving the ball well on their first drive

577620[/snapback]

Troy Polamalu is the best safety in the NFL. Joey Porter is taking the entire left side of the Denver offense out of the game.