a very special

frogger

Mike Sherman head coach, Dick jouron DC, Sam Wyche OC/QB coach

-sign and trade Clements to the Giants for 1 and 4

-release, Posey, Anderson, and Villerrial-has to save us something

-restructure Moulds and Williams-yes that is what i said. remember this is a frogger offseason.

-Sign Todd Collins (3rd QB), LeCharles Bentley (new starting Center, $$$$) Jon Runyan (new starting RT, $$) Matt Schobel (new starting TE, $) Brian Williams (3rd CB, $) Najeh Davenport(new Grawler, back up RB, $$) and Peerless Price (new 3rd WR, he has not been the same player since leaving Buffalo, it won't hurt to bring him back, $)

1-Haloti Ngata DT-instant starter, great size, hard worker.

1b-Chad Greenway OLB-instant starter starts strong side, strong OLB class forces him to slide. against florida he was covering slot WR better than Iowa's CBs

2-Tye Hill CB-maybe instant starter, if not, 3rd CB and Williams starts, lacks size, but is a play maker, underclassmen force him back.

3a-Davin Joseph G/T-could start or add depth, can pull, unlike Anderson

3b-Jeremy Trueblood T-good name and back up, great size.

4-Garrett Mills FB-remember when the FB was a threat in the passing game

4b-Dwayne Slay Safety-hard hitter with good size, forced 8 fumbles this season

5-Jonathon Orr WR-tall long armed WR with speed, could be Chad johnson good, or Aiken bad.

6-James Wyche DE, 6'6"267, with the potential to get bigger, adds depth, and PRS

7-Freddie Roach ILB-good size, a little faster than Haggen, adds depth.

Offense:

QB:Losman, and Holcomb to battle it out

RB McGahee and Davenport backing him up, and josh reed moved to one time college position and used as a 3rd down back.

FB-Mills and Shelton

TE-Schobel, Everett, and Euhus-Pass threat TEs, what are they?

WR Evans, Moulds, Price, Parrish, and Orr in that order for depth, speed!!!

LT-Peters-best athlete potentially GREAT LT, Gandy backing

LG-Gandy with Joseph backing

Center -Bentley with Preston backing

RG Mike Williams, with Joseph, and Preston backing

RT Runyan with Trueblood backing,

-Runyan and Bentley make us a stronger run team, Mike Williams and Gandy are good athletes for interior linemen and hopefully playing next to Runyan and Bentley he'll be more aggressive. Peters has so much potential. Davenport helps wear down the defense, Schobel stretches the field better than anyone for the money, plus he is a brother to Aaron. Price might only be a 3rd or 4th WR option, but it's better than what we would have. and he comes very cheap. Mills might have the best hands in the draft, he might struggle as a run blocker, but he is worth the chance.

with the exception of Mills no rookie starters, and Shelton might return as the starter.-but still a young team

Defense

LE-Kelsey or Denney and Wyche backing

DTs-Adams and Ngata-with edwards and Anderson backing

RE-Schobel-with Wyche and kelsey backing

ROLB-New and improved Spikes with Crowell backing

ILB-Fletch with Haggen or Roach backing

LOLB Greenway-with Stamer and Crowell backing

CBs-mcGee, Hill, Williams, King and Greer

FS-Vincent, unless baker or Slay shows they should start

SS-Milloy-unless Slay shows he should start, then I would release either one of Vincent or Milloy.

-I think at the end of the season Baker should have been the starter at FS, he seems to know how to play the position better than Vincent. kelsey had a bad season, while I thought that Denney played well. Wyche could steal time. Greenway is an outstanding linebacker, and gives us the best group of LBers in he NFL. Hill could be better than Winfield, while we are short at CB, we'll create more turnovers this season. Ngata makes a huge difference at DT next to a healthy Adams, and yes he returns, he said he wants to play in Buffalo I think he is too honest to lie.

yes 3 rookies starting, and maybe 4

Kicker Lindell,

and punter Moorman

KR-McGee

PR-Parrish

i thought the ST units played well, until they played the Jets in a meaningless game, I expect a similar output this year

we might not win the AFC east, but we'll improve

I stopped at Todd Collins. Eesh.

577485[/snapback]

Me too. What is the point of having two vets as your #2 & #3 QB's. The team should always be looking to develop a yound QB as a #3 instead of a vet on his last leg or a guy who just hangs around for years depite never showing anything(Travis Brown).

-Sign Todd Collins (3rd QB),  LeCharles Bentley (new starting Center, $$$$) Jon Runyan (new starting RT, $$) Matt Schobel (new starting TE, $) Brian Williams (3rd CB, $)  Najeh Davenport(new Grawler, back up RB, $$) and Peerless Price (new 3rd WR, he has not been the same player since leaving Buffalo, it won't hurt to bring him back, $)

577401[/snapback]

I don't want to worry about Najeh breaking into my house and taking a dump in my laundry basket. Say no to Najeh. :blink:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2002/0708/1403417.html

I don't want to worry about Najeh breaking into my house and taking a dump in my laundry basket.  Say no to Najeh. :blink:

577501[/snapback]

Hey...when ya gotta go, ya gotta go! And if you're all fu#ked up, sometimes strange things happen. Besides, he denied it. What was the final outcome of the case?

Once as a teenager, I got all drunked up. I awoke the next morning to some serious questioning from my mother. It seems that in the middle of the night, i made a wrong turn and ended up pissing on my parents end table.

So...what I'm saying here is..."it" happens.

I don't want to worry about Najeh breaking into my house and taking a dump in my laundry basket.  Say no to Najeh. :blink:

577501[/snapback]

Can the community really tolerate our professional atheletes taking pre-dawn dumps in the closets of Canisius or UB? We'll have to think this one over.....

What was the final outcome of the case?

577506[/snapback]

Excerpt from another link I found...

A female student at Barry told police she woke up in the middle of the night and found the football player in her closet defecating into her laundry basket.

Davenport was arrested and charged with one count of criminal mischief and one count of burglary. According to his attorney, the charges will be dismissed in exchange for Davenport teaching a series of football clinics in the Overtown neighborhood where he grew up.

"Thanks to the plea deal, it won't be necessary for us to dig to the bottom of this situation, and we're going leave it where it was," Sharpstein said.

My only question is, what doesn't he want to dig through and what does he mean when he says" we're going to leave it where it was"? :blink:

there will not be enough money to sign all those free agents and 2 1st round picks, not to mention getting all of those free agents to want to come to buffalo.

Also WR jonathan orr will be a first round pick, you have him in the 5th round.