(OT) Hey Donahoe ! I Hate You, You BASTARD !

Mark VI

here's how i make em, but this is just how i was taught...

bologna. a pan with oil. fry it. ketchup.

put in between to pieces of white bread.

done.

41918[/snapback]

that is terrible....first you use butter, then you fry the bologna, add cheese, 12-13 slices should do it, add to slightly toasted HARD ROLL, top with Webers mustard....ketchup on fried bologna is just wrong on so may levels

that is terrible....first you use butter, then you fry the bologna, add cheese, 12-13 slices should do it, add to slightly toasted HARD ROLL, top with Webers mustard....ketchup on fried bologna is just wrong on so may levels

41927[/snapback]

12-13 slices of cheese, or

12-13 slices of bologna???

41927[/snapback]

Right on Tater. If I don't feel angina coming on, it's not done correctly. Pile on that cheese ! More Webers !

41927[/snapback]

like i said, that's how i was brought up...

anyway, butter burns. So i would avoid it.

As far as cheese, i never had cheese on a fired bologna, but trust me, next time i will.. I dont think i can switch from ketchup to mustard though... and its gotta be white bread for me. makes it almost like a better version of a hotdog (after all, bologna and hot dogs are basically the same thing)