How's Peerless Doing?

RunTheBall

Has anyone kept a close eye on Atlanta the first couple of preseason games?

I've watched a little and PP has basically been invisible. I'm still waiting for him to graduate from 1b to 1a.

Anyone get a different perspective?

RunTheBall

I was at the Falcons/MN game last night. PP 1 catch 3 yds. It was a decent catch, off his shoelaces while being defended by Winfield.

With Vick on "super secret probation", he won't show much in preseason. IMHO he will never be a 1A, but a healthy Vick and draftee Jenkins will give him the opp for much better numbers this year.

Has anyone kept a close eye on Atlanta the first couple of preseason games?

I've watched a little and PP has basically been invisible. I'm still waiting for him to graduate from 1b to 1a.

Anyone get a different perspective?

RunTheBall

2121[/snapback]

He needs a #1 receiver to help him out. He is NOT your primary threat in that offense, regardless of what, he himself, believes!

:lol:

He needs a #1 receiver to help him out.  He is NOT your primary threat in that offense, regardless of what, he himself, believes!

:lol:

2315[/snapback]

I tend to agree, that's why it will be interesting to see how he does. Last year's excuse was that Vick wasn't around. We'll see how he does this year. I underestimated what a loss he'd be to our team but don't think he has was it takes to be a #1. We'll see.

RunTheBall

You forgot big mouth.

Don't forget coward!

That being said, I think the fact that Vick couldn't hit the broad side of a barn is a real contributing factor to Price's disappearing act.

Cya

Archived