Dom Capers Wears a Rug

Have you guys gotten a look at the bird's nest that Capers sports these days? Wow. He used to have that ridiculous comb-over that was sprayed to the max. Now he wears that horse-hair looking thing. We cannot allow him to be our next head coach if for no other reason . . .

It reminds me of that scene from Tootsie.

Producer: "Can you back up some more?"

Cameraman: "How about Cleveland?"

574961[/snapback]

You were close.

Producer: "I'd lake to make her look a little more attractive. How far can you back up?"

Cameraman: "How do you feel about Cleveland?"

Producer: "Knock it off!"

Have you guys gotten a look at the bird's nest that Capers sports these days? Wow. He used to have that ridiculous comb-over that was sprayed to the max. Now he wears that horse-hair looking thing. We cannot allow him to be our next head coach if for no other reason . . .

574941[/snapback]

I know this thread is a bit tongue and cheek but I think you really have to worry about a dude with a dead squirrel on his head. Coming from a guy who shaves it down with a bic, I just don't get "rug" guys. It screams insecurity. Not exactly a leader type that I would want running my team. Although he may make a nice D-coordinater, and the "rug" jokes could offer some levity for a long season.

Just saw Capers on the news at the Ralph for his interview. NO way Marv. A decent rug has to count for something. I vote NO for Capers due to his rug. No other reason.

575916[/snapback]

It looks like that bush you have above your vajohna

574941[/snapback]

Well if he moves to Buffalo I can hook him up with my brother-in-law in West Seneca who is one of the best in the business. But it looks infinitely better now than Jimmy Johnson's perm.