Video of Ovechkin's goal

Dan III

oh my...also fwiw.. there are 10 goals every night that are better then the stupid basketball plays that make the ESPN top 10 list each day

574151[/snapback]

What, you don't think a 7' tall guy with arms just about 4' long standing under a 10' tall basket and placing the ball inside the hoop is impressive?

You don't think watching a guy travel from the top of the key to dunk the basketball is impressive?

For shame, Doc. ESPN couldn't call them the plays of the day if they weren't. Right? <_<

That's either the best goal I've ever seen or the second best (to that Michigan player who scooped and placed the puck in the net from behind).

Amazing.

574264[/snapback]

I'd put the one Mario scored in the Finals against Minnesota with 2 defensemen draped on him, lifting the puck over Casey (IIRC) while on his knees up there as well.

oh my...also fwiw.. there are 10 goals every night that are better then the stupid basketball plays that make the ESPN top 10 list each day

574151[/snapback]

You mean the 10 dunks that all look the same?

Are I and the goalie (watch his reaction) the only one that thinks that's one-third skill, one-third luck, and one-third really bad goaltending?

574541[/snapback]

I'd probably bump up the "goaltending" aspect a couple dozen percentage points.

Not really sure.  It was the one where he beat the goalie backwards through his own legs then through the 5 hole.

Could've been two years ago?

574670[/snapback]

I have that clip, but it is at work. I think it was against Flordia. Ill check tomorrow, and try to find a spot to host the file.

I have that clip, but it is at work.  I think it was against Flordia.  Ill check tomorrow, and try to find a spot to host the file.

574976[/snapback]

The goal was against Tampa Bay actually. Someone please PM me if you have a way to host the file. Ill email it to you.

Thanks!