Reasons to vote for Bush

blzrul

Based on what?  For 19 years he's been part of the problem.  Now he's going to be the solution?  Sure he is.

41596[/snapback]

Based on the fact that Bush is incapable and incompetant. Bush has already proven this. Kerry's not the president (yet), he hasn't proven what he can do as president. I'd rather give someone new a chance to turn things around, than give Bush another chance to fail.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the fact that Bush is incapable and incompetant.  Bush has already proven this.  Kerry's not the president (yet), he hasn't proven what he can do as president.  I'd rather give someone new a chance to turn things around, than give Bush another chance to fail.

41704[/snapback]

Once again the simpletons among us prove that they have little understanding of the system. Replacing one man isn't going to change a damn thing in Washington. You can pretend it will, just as so many of your political brethren who pretend Bill Clinton was a good President and actually had something to do with the economy. Not much different than those on the other side of the aisle are currently doing with their candidate.

The problem in Washington is systemic. John Kerry has been part of it for 19 years. He's not going to change anything. You aren't part of the solution. Like John Kerry and George W. Bush, you're part of the problem.

Do you even READ the threads you respond to? Who mentioned John Kerry?

41622[/snapback]

How stupid are you? Did YOU read my post? I was merely stating a fact. Whenever something indefensible is said about Bush, instead of giving an honest defense of Bush's actions the typical response invariably contains either Kerry or Clintin in the reply. How about you giving us an honest and intelligent defense of some of the things mentionsed in blzruls post? Or maybe it's time for your nap?

How stupid are you?  Did YOU read my post?  I was merely stating a fact.  Whenever something indefensible is said about Bush, instead of giving an honest defense of Bush's actions the typical response invariably contains either Kerry or Clintin in the reply.  How about you giving us an honest and intelligent defense of some of the things mentionsed in blzruls post? Or maybe it's time for your nap?

41727[/snapback]

Not much difference from your side of the debate. That's the nature of these 2 parties. They can't laud their own accomplishments because there aren't many, so they have to point fingers at the other guys.

But most of you will keep voting for them anyway.

Once again the simpletons among us prove that they have little understanding of the system.  Replacing one man isn't going to change a damn thing in Washington.  You can pretend it will, just as so many of your political brethren who pretend Bill Clinton was a good President and actually had something to do with the economy.  Not much different than those on the other side of the aisle are currently doing with their candidate.

The problem in Washington is systemic.  John Kerry has been part of it for 19 years.  He's not going to change anything.  You aren't part of the solution.  Like John Kerry and George W. Bush, you're part of the problem.

41719[/snapback]

You think you have all of the answers don't you Darin? Do you have a crystal ball too? Replacing Bush can only help. You don't think Bush has changed anything in the last four years? Bush is on a path of destruction in case you haven't noticed. I'd rather take a different path. You mention Clinton and the economy, I suppose you also feel that Bush has nothing to do with the current economy either, right? I'm part of the problem eh? I didn't vote for Bush, did you? Your self-righteousness makes you a bit of an ass, Darin.

Not much difference from your side of the debate.  That's the nature of these 2 parties.  They can't laud their own accomplishments because there aren't many, so they have to point fingers at the other guys.

But most of you will keep voting for them anyway.

41750[/snapback]

Why don't you give me an example of my side? I've never defended Kerry on any issue anywhere or at anytime. I only state my reasons for why I believe Bush needs to be ousted. The truth is Darin, Kerry is the lesser of two evils.

You really don't have too much to say, do you Darin?

You think you have all of the answers don't you Darin?  Do you have a crystal ball too?  Replacing Bush can only help.  You don't think Bush has changed anything in the last four years? Bush is on a path of destruction in case you haven't noticed.  I'd rather take a different path.  You mention Clinton and the economy, I suppose you also feel that Bush has nothing to do with the current economy either, right?  I'm part of the problem eh?  I didn't vote for Bush, did you?  Your self-righteousness makes you a bit of an ass, Darin.

41760[/snapback]

Thanks for the new campaign slogan.

"Vote for me because I am not Bush"

is now

"Vote for me because I am the lesser of two evils."

The election is a lock, now.

You think you have all of the answers don't you Darin?  Do you have a crystal ball too?  Replacing Bush can only help.  You don't think Bush has changed anything in the last four years? Bush is on a path of destruction in case you haven't noticed.  I'd rather take a different path.  You mention Clinton and the economy, I suppose you also feel that Bush has nothing to do with the current economy either, right?  I'm part of the problem eh?  I didn't vote for Bush, did you?  Your self-righteousness makes you a bit of an ass, Darin.

41760[/snapback]

Your personal feelings about me mean dick.

I didn't vote for President Bush 43, President Clinton, or President Bush 41.

The economy is a cyclical beast that does well when new ideas are spawned by the citizens. Government generally affects it negatively, as that is the nature of the overbearer. As I have stated numerous times in the past, the current parties only talk about raising government revenue. They never talk about controlling spending or eliminating ANYTHING. We are still paying mohair subsidies for crying out loud.

The Clinton Administration benefitted from virtually every necessary star lining up until oil prices started creeping up at the end of their tenure and the momentum burst the dot com bubble. Despite these facts, they still had to steal money from Social Security to pay for government.

Despite spending almost $2.5 TRILLION dollars this year (a number so staggering it's virtually impossible to quantify), our children will be worse educated, there will still be virtually the same percentage of the population living in poverty, etc. Government doesn't fix problems. It generally creates bigger and more dangerous ones.

You call it self-rightousness. I call it being informed. Our Founding Fathers took up arms to escape a government JUST LIKE THIS ONE. Your solution is to hire a multi-billionaire career politician who is as big a part of the problem as the one you hate so much.

Why don't you give me an example of my side?  I've never defended Kerry on any issue anywhere or at anytime.  I only state my reasons for why I believe Bush needs to be ousted.  The truth is Darin, Kerry is the lesser of two evils.

You really don't have too much to say, do you Darin?

41778[/snapback]

I have plenty to say. None of it involves repeating the same tired rhetoric like "the lesser of two evils." I guess that makes it hard to understand.

You are so full of crap it's absolutely amazing. Your unabashed gurgling of lefty rhetoric is so tiring it's actually remarkable. Are you actually saying that salaries from 1992-2000 kept pace with health care cost escalation? If you actually are, I am going to slap you around like the retarded donkey you obviously are.

You can always be counted on to throw in personal attacks to somehow give credence to your opinions. Feel free to come around here without your security blanket guns and slap me around, you need someone to put you in your place. My healthcare costs (deductibles, prescriptions, costs not covered) have increased more than my salary increases in the past 4 years, while previously my salary increased at a much greater rate than my similar healthcare costs. That's a fact. I await your childish rant.

How stupid are you? Did YOU read my post? I was merely stating a fact. Whenever something indefensible is said about Bush, instead of giving an honest defense of Bush's actions the typical response invariably contains either Kerry or Clintin in the reply. How about you giving us an honest and intelligent defense of some of the things mentionsed in blzruls post? Or maybe it's time for your nap?

You were stating a fact that had NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. Gee, why dont I bring up the power/weight ratio of the new GE90 turbofan that is being fitted to the Boeing 777-300ER? Those are FACTS, right? But that topic has about as much relevance to this thread that your half-cocked diatribes about the people talking about John Kerry in this thread.

And youve got some nerve demaning others to put forth what you call "intelligent and honest" appraisals of ANYTHING, considering all youve contributed here since your arrival last week is "Bush sucks, hes a moron, hes stupid, hes responsible for everything wrong with this country".

And as far as your silly personal insults go, youre some hoot. Why dont you tell us all again how GWB invented "pork"??/ Do you even know what that is? Still waiting for the response to THAT one.

You can always be counted on to throw in personal attacks to somehow give credence to your opinions.  Feel free to come around here without your security blanket guns and slap me around, you need someone to put you in your place.  My healthcare costs (deductibles, prescriptions, costs not covered) have increased more than my salary increases in the past 4 years, while previously my salary increased at a much greater rate than my similar healthcare costs.  That's a fact.  I await your childish rant.

41824[/snapback]

So for one person, YOU, the costs have risen more. Maybe your company is making less, your production is down is causing that problem. So because you are a terrible employee and cost your employer more money, then statistically the entire country is as pathetic as you and therefore it's Bush's fault.

Good logic. Wow, you must have learned that in some social sciences class or statistical analysis class. That is brillant deduction.

It's a sad fact for a lot of us pal.

41817[/snapback]

It's an even sadder fact that the electorate, instead of discussing who'd do more good for the country, has been reduced to arguing about who'd do less harm.

Hell of a way to run a democracy.

It's an even sadder fact that the electorate, instead of discussing who'd do more good for the country, has been reduced to arguing about who'd do less harm.

Hell of a way to run a democracy.

41874[/snapback]

You guys are really creative here.

My new campaign slogan: "Vote for me. I will do less harm to the country."