why is the news so slow on jerry gray

Johnny

I'd imagine that since the Bills are (head) coach-less, they can only benefit by keeping him around. If he gets hired by another team, that will let the Bills off the hook for his salary - or at least a good part of it. If he's not offered a position with another team, I imagine the new Bills coach will let him go, but there's really no hurry until then.

He's clearly over here, but you've probably got to give him almost a pass for this past year. He lost some key players. I know a good DC would overcome the losses, but I think the fact our D Line absolutely sucked added dramatically to the drop off this year.

I'd imagine that since the Bills are (head) coach-less, they can only benefit by keeping him around. If he gets hired by another team, that will let the Bills off the hook for his salary - or at least a good part of it.  If he's not offered a position with another team, I imagine the new Bills coach will let him go, but there's really no hurry until then.

573560[/snapback]

pretty much what he said. this has been reported more than a few times. im surprised somone still cares about jerry gray's status on our payroll. he's been as good as gone since the end of the season.

here's to hoping bates or capers replaces jerry soon.

He's clearly over here, but you've probably got to give him almost a pass for this past year.  He lost some key players.  I know a good DC would overcome the losses, but I think the fact our D Line absolutely sucked added dramatically to the drop off this year.

574923[/snapback]

Tim Krumrie should be held responsible for not getting that D line to play....Where

was his blocking schemes.....I think the bills rightfully cut him.

Tim Krumrie should be held responsible for not getting that D line to play....Where

was his blocking schemes.....I think the bills rightfully cut him.

575201[/snapback]

the bills players should be held responsible, not the coaches. to paraphrase dan henning after his departure following the 1997 season, you can't make silk from a sow's ear.

KTFABD always approves of my pithy utterances. :w00t:

575273[/snapback]

Often, yes.

It is rather remarkable, however, that the rest of TardNation keeps proving my point over and over and over every time they try to be funny about needing a dog's approval about whether they are funny or not. In fact, it's hysterical. :(

Often, yes.

It is rather remarkable, however, that the rest of TardNation keeps proving my point over and over and over every time they try to be funny about needing a dog's approval about whether they are funny or not. In fact, it's hysterical.  :w00t:

575291[/snapback]

So, you think that what you don't think is funny is actually funny? :(

Often, yes.

It is rather remarkable, however, that the rest of TardNation keeps proving my point over and over and over every time they try to be funny about needing a dog's approval about whether they are funny or not. In fact, it's hysterical.  :(

575291[/snapback]

Consider the good you have accomplished. Hit count is the internet yardstick... :w00t: