My smart friend says Sherman is great.

My brother in law is a real football fan from Wisconsin, and he says Sherman is a fantastic coach, and that the players absolutely loved playing for him. I don't know if you remember when he got up in Sapp's grille after a game for cheap shotting somebody. He took some heat for that, but his players loved it.

He thinks Green Bay is making a huge mistake.

He says Jauron may be a good coach, but the 13-3 record in Chicago was the biggest fluke in the history of football. I remember at least 3 of those games were absurd twists of fate, and Dave says the Bears could've just as easily have been 7-9 or worse. Which they were the year before and after.

I say Bring on Sherman.

My brother in law is a real football fan from Wisconsin, and he says Sherman is a fantastic coach, and that the players absolutely loved playing for him.  I don't know if you remember when he got up in Sapp's grille after a game for cheap shotting somebody.  He took some heat for that, but his players loved it.

He thinks Green Bay is making a huge mistake.

He says Jauron may be a good coach, but the 13-3 record in Chicago was the biggest fluke in the history of football.  I remember at least 3 of those games were absurd twists of fate, and Dave says the Bears could've just as easily have been 7-9 or worse.  Which they were the year before and after.

I say Bring on Sherman.

573512[/snapback]

I wanted him anyway.

But if your "smart friend" say's he's good then by gawd "Git r' done Marv!".

<_<

I knew I set myself up for some sarcasm, but the guy is a former bookie, a Packer fan by nature, a Bears fan by nurture, and a Bills fan by marriage. But he has a broad knowledge of sports.

One thing he has adroitly pointed out about the Bills over the past few years is that the receivers rarely seem to be wide open. they always seem to be covered. You'd think somebody could coach an offense to get somebody open at some point.

I knew I set myself up for some sarcasm, but the guy is a former bookie, a Packer fan by nature, a Bears fan by nurture, and a Bills fan by marriage.  But he has a broad knowledge of sports.

573661[/snapback]

Sorry, wasn't trying to be an a**hole, just trying to keep KTFBD entertained! <_<