Keep Interviewing

major

I hope Marv and Ralph keep interviewing every possible candidate (Tice, Martz, Fassell, Reeves, etc...) before settling. Personally, I would like to see Sherman get the job.

Do the Bills have any future interviews scheduled, other than Jauron and Sherman?

I say they just bring in every ex coach from the NFC Norse...

Marty Morningwhig anybody?

572462[/snapback]

Well, they still have to interview a minority candidate per the NFL's "Rooney Rule". So expect an interview with Ted Cotrell (whom I would interview regardless).

Interestingly enough, the D&C reports that they may also interview Art Shell.

I hope Marv and Ralph keep interviewing every possible candidate (Tice, Martz, Fassell, Reeves, etc...) before settling. Personally, I would like to see Sherman get the job.

Do the Bills have any future interviews scheduled,  other than Jauron and Sherman?

572448[/snapback]

looking for tickets??

You mean the "Norris" division. Not the "Norse" division. Berman always calls this division the "Norris" division after the old NHL Norris division (Cambell Conference) which was made up of Detroit, Minn and Chicago, among others.

You mean the "Norris" division. Not the "Norse" division. Berman always calls this division the "Norris" division after the old NHL Norris division (Cambell Conference) which was made up of Detroit, Minn and Chicago, among others.

572485[/snapback]

Ha - thanks. I confess I did not know that. I just figured he was making up his own slang :blink:

Could make for an interesting weekend for Marv and Ralph on the Lake though.

572491[/snapback]

Tice was not part of the party boat cruise........if that disqualifies him then marv needs to find a teacher, principal, and truant officer

Tice was not part of the party boat cruise........if that disqualifies him then marv needs to find a teacher, principal, and truant officer

572498[/snapback]

Yeah I know he wasn't a participant. But it happened on his watch and he can probably make some calls. It's called a joke dude, why don't you go change your avatar or something.

Yeah I know he wasn't a participant.  But it happened on his watch and he can probably make some calls.  It's called a joke dude, why don't you go change your avatar or something.

572509[/snapback]

whats wrong with my avatar? why dont you change yours? i polled the forum and so far it's a landslide, people like this avatar......maybe it's time to look at yourself and make a change

Do the Bills have any future interviews scheduled,  other than Jauron and Sherman?

572448[/snapback]

Tice = Buffoon

Martz = Putz

Keep looking.

572485[/snapback]

Northern Kentucky University's team name is the "Norse". There was a little-known viking explorer who made it all the way to what is now Kentucky - "Rufus the Red". :doh:

I miss the old division names...Adams, Patrick, Norris and Smythe, and the conferences, Campbell and Wales. I really wish they'd go back to those and admit their mistake. They were unique and interesting.