Just heard on ESPN

RVJ

Lovely. Our defense can't stop Chris Chambers, now they're going to add TO?

Basement, here we come!

572391[/snapback]

How is T.O. going to be happy when he has to split the catches with Chambers and McMichael? Also, how's he going to complain about McNabb but like whoever their crap QB is next year? This is going to blow up in Miami's face if it happens.

How is T.O. going to be happy when he has to split the catches with Chambers and McMichael?  Also, how's he going to complain about McNabb but like whoever their crap QB is next year? This is going to blow up in Miami's face if it happens.

572398[/snapback]

Didn't those two come out last week and already say that the Dolphins don't need TO? Interesting timing...

Basement, here we come!

572391[/snapback]

You know the worst part? T.O. used to play for Philadelphia, and Philadelphia is in the same state as Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh is the home of the Steelers and the Steelers is where we got that rat bastard who perpetrated the worst 5 year run in Bills history.

Vicious cycle, man.

You know the worst part? T.O. used to play for Philadelphia, and Philadelphia is in the same state as Pittsburgh, and Pittsburgh is the home of the Steelers and the Steelers is where we got that rat bastard who perpetrated the worst 5 year run in Bills history.

Vicious cycle, man.

572404[/snapback]

Try living here. I'd kill to be in Cali.

What's stopping you, bro? Come on out. You can stay at Chef's house.

572428[/snapback]

There are these two people...they're called my Wife and Daughter. Now the first person, she is genetically attached to this area. Literally. Her family's been here for soemthing like 175 years. And well, if I want to see my daughter, the wife's gotta come with the package. :blink:

Basement, here we come!

572391[/snapback]

Chambers already stated on WQAM (pseudo sports radio) that he considers TO a cancer that has already "Wrecked two locker rooms."

TO will be a dominate, well-behaved player next year. Mark my words.

572422[/snapback]

Yeah you're right next year is his year to behave the folllowing year in 07 will be his misbehaving year. Every other year that's how it works.