Espn news stated that if Sherman's interview is

billsboys

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Marv was going to have Jauron and Sherman arm wrestle for the HC job since it shows character. My money is on Jauron  :huh:

571918[/snapback]

If it becomes an emotional battle, I give the edge to Sherman. I don't think I have ever seen Jauron breath on the sidelines.

If Sherman puts his ass into it then he wins and Jauron probably ends up with his arm snapped off. I would like Sherman to be our HC, but ESPN was the same channel that mouthed off saying that Haslett was a 90% probability of being the Bills HC. I'll believe that this organization can do something sensible when i see it.

Just thinking out loud...

One thing that I hadn't seen anybody mention was that the Packers (Sherman making the call as a GM) were about to take JP before we snatched him up. Maybe the fact that he sees something in JP, and that he thought he could get JP to perform at a high level bodes well for not only his hiring, but for JP's play. Hmm...

One thing that I hadn't seen anybody mention was that the Packers (Sherman making the call as a GM) were about to take JP before we snatched him up.  Maybe the fact that he sees something in JP, and that he thought he could get JP to perform at a high level bodes well for not only his hiring, but for JP's play.  Hmm...

572111[/snapback]

Just asking...have you not read any other threads regarding MS? Cuz i've seen it alot.

Sherman is definitely who we need as HC.  MAYBE he can coach Losman into being like Brett Farve.  Even though that's unlikely, there is still a slim chance it could happen.

Who is this guy, Jauron ? :blink:

571852[/snapback]

This stuff is gold, man. Do you work at ESPN or something? Keep up the good work.

One thing that I hadn't seen anybody mention was that the Packers (Sherman making the call as a GM) were about to take JP before we snatched him up.  Maybe the fact that he sees something in JP, and that he thought he could get JP to perform at a high level bodes well for not only his hiring, but for JP's play.  Hmm...

572111[/snapback]

based on the lack of success of teh rest of his personnel decisions which led to his firing as GM- that's a scary thought :blink:

572111[/snapback]

It has been mentioned elsewhere, and honestly, I think it's a big deal. We've got JP, and there's no question he was not given the best chance to succeed last year in what was essentially his rookie season. Bringing in a coach who wanted to draft him and probably already has ideas about how to develop him can only be viewed as a positive.

If it's Jauron or Sherman, I'm firmly in the Sherman camp. Too bad the Bills don't play in Atlanta next year.

Just asking...have you not read any other threads regarding MS? Cuz i've seen it alot.

572116[/snapback]

I've been checking in TBD regularly but haven't really read TSW in quite some time - at least until last night. I only read a couple of threads then and hadn't seen it mentioned.

Sorry for being redundantly redundant. :blink:

I think the ideal situation for continuity purposes would be hire Mike Sherman as the HC. He is an Offense coach, and with the impression that JP Losman has the look of a young unseasoned Favre.....i know that is a big reach, but that is what everyone keeps saying.

Then hire Ted Cottrell as the DC/Assit. Head Coach with a promise that he gets the HC gig if things fall apart on Sherman. As long as things don't fall apart on Cottrell's defense first.