5 games next year with new coaches

JAMIEBUF12

Wow I was just looking at the teams we play next year and 5 of them will be like us....teams that have a new coaching staff.

1 new york jets

2 houston texans

3 minnesota vikings

4 detroit lions

5 green bay packers

jeeez the bears will be the only team in that division that has the same coach. even with our new coach if we fix the lines and yes i know our own division will be brutal,but 9-7 can be very possible.

Wow I was just looking at the teams we play next year and 5 of them will be like us....teams that have a new coaching staff.

1 new york jets

2 houston texans

3 minnesota vikings

4 detroit lions

5 green bay packers

jeeez the bears will be the only team in that division that has the same coach.  even with our new coach if we fix the lines and yes i know our own division will be brutal,but 9-7 can be very possible.

571746[/snapback]

Holy **** - 9-7 already and we don't have a coach, OC or DC??? Ata-boy - get them seasons....Buffalo's got a spirit talking proud, talking proud...

1 new york jets

2 houston texans

3 minnesota vikings

4 detroit lions

5 green bay packers

jeeez the bears will be the only team in that division that has the same coach.  even with our new coach if we fix the lines and yes i know our own division will be brutal,but 9-7 can be very possible.

571746[/snapback]

Da*n, you make a good point!

We will have a new one too, but you are right, new coaches 'n staffs... :huh:

1 new york jets

2 houston texans

3 minnesota vikings

4 detroit lions

5 green bay packers

571746[/snapback]

If your counting on the fact that by these 5 teams having new coaches we stand a good chance of winning them all, is it not possible that the fact we will have a new coach might mean we could lose all them also?

If your counting on the fact that by these 5 teams having new coaches we stand a good chance of winning them all, is it not possible that the fact we will have a new coach might mean we could lose all them also?

571799[/snapback]

i did say like us................meaning we are in the same boat,but that is why i said if we fix the lines being that i thought we had just as much or more talent then those teams listed

1 new york jets

2 houston texans

3 minnesota vikings

4 detroit lions

5 green bay packers

571746[/snapback]

Think about how Saban and Belichick feel with half their games against teams with new coaches. (the five teams above, 2nd game with the Jets, and two with Buffalo).

Think about how Saban and Belichick feel with half their games against teams with new coaches. (the five teams above, 2nd game with the Jets, and two with Buffalo).

571943[/snapback]

i doubt they see it as an easy win, belichik and the rest do not come across as coaches who are complacent.

1 new york jets

2 houston texans

3 minnesota vikings

4 detroit lions

5 green bay packers

571746[/snapback]

Now you know why the Bears were 11-5 this year and way over-rated!

Now you know why the Bears were 11-5 this year and way over-rated!

571987[/snapback]

whatever.......they lost their playoff game with a qb that had a total of 7 starts before the game.......people overrate weak schedules.........the afc east was the weakest division of all and the bears would have dominated it

whatever.......they lost their playoff game with a qb that had a total of 7 starts before the game.......people overrate weak schedules.........the afc east was the weakest division of all and the bears would have dominated it

571993[/snapback]

I don't think they would have. Buffalo beat a very good Cincy team that thumped the Bears... Heck, we know Cincy was playing hard too! :w00t::w00t: The Bears got beat by the Browns at home early in the season. :blink:

The same thing happened to the Bears in 2001 when they went 13-3 and got thumped in the first playoff game.

An atypical Bears' season... In other words a "fluke"... Just like '01.

I don't think they would have.  Buffalo beat a very good Cincy team that thumped the Bears... Heck, we know Cincy was playing hard too! :w00t:  :w00t:   The Bears got beat by the Browns at home early in the season. :blink:

The same thing happened to the Bears in 2001 when they went 13-3 and got thumped in the first playoff game.

An atypical Bears' season... In other words a "fluke"... Just like '01.

572006[/snapback]

got anymore evidence? youre referring to rookie Kyle Ortons first start as a pro, and his second with it being his first road start...............they still were good enough to come back and go 11-5

the only thing that kept cincinnati from beating buffalo, was cincinnati........

got anymore evidence?  youre referring to rookie Kyle Ortons first start as a pro, and his second with it being his first road start...............they still were good enough to come back and go 11-5

the only thing that kept cincinnati from beating buffalo, was cincinnati........

572008[/snapback]

I like toying with you Johnny... You should know that.

:blink:

I like toying with you Johnny... You should know that.

:blink:

572014[/snapback]

seriously, maybe rivera should have been getting ready for steve smith instead of looking for a job......that would aggravate me as a bears fan, a defense that gave up 3.7 yards per carry and a 61.2 qb rating against all of a sudden gets torched for 500 + yards........

the afc east was the weakest division of all

571993[/snapback]

That reminds me of how much i loved that second NFL Network commercial with the 2 Pats fans sitting on the couch and first guy says

"Name a division tougher than the AFC East."

Nothing from second patsies fan

"Thought so."

LOVED THAT ONE!!!

How can you predict anything about next year when nothing has been set?

No one knows about free agents, drafting, coaching, injuries, retirements, cap cuts etc.

The only thing we know is that each year is unpredictable. who would have thought the Bears would be the #2 seed in the NFC in August, let alone in January.

The Jets were a fancy pick of everyone adn now they have a new coach and still no QB. Injuries happen throughout the year and especially in training camp and preseason, but you are predicting we can be 9-7 next year. Wow, why, haven't you won the lottery then?

I predict we will win between 3 and 12 games next year. I like my chances of being right!

I think Jamie is right. I think we have two absolutely imperative fixes to make...Defensive Tackle and Offensive left Tackle. We need (not imperative, but we are less than mediocre with existing staff) gaurd and tight end. Other than that we have a mediocre to moderately good team. The coaching sucked this year or we would have won 8 games. A good coach and minor fixes for this year and we could be 9-7. After this year we have a lot of holes at linebacker, safety, receiver and (maybe) quarterback and running back. I'm optimistic about Losman and McGahee. We could be okay next season if we do the right things. Hell I think if it weren't for Mularkey we could have won 8 games this year.