The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, I have nothing against the cueball, he was aiight.

They take an ordinary scrub like him with a little bit of talent and a little bit of ego, then pump him up week after week after week, creating a monster. His head got so fat... people screaming for him at Graceland and all... that I know he thought he was untouchable, the Chosen One. Then SMACK!! in front of millions & millions, it's all over. Right now, I bet he still can't believe it. "Why I am gone, while the Spazz and Yamin are still there? Why? Why? WHY???" Beautiful, must-see TV. If only it would've been Bo Bice last year or Mantasia. :devil:

Now the Spazz is the Chosen One, Rebecca Romajn pimping for him...what a most-excellent show!

I'sm starting to get really nervous about facing New Jersey in the finals.

Oh.....wait......NEVER MIND.  :devil:

689080[/snapback]

What the hell is this post doing in THIS thread? I really should have coffee before posting.

So sorry

Someone shared a link to a few of Taylor's songs when this AI first went on the air.  They really were VERY good.  I didn't think he's translate to win AI, but it's obvious this guy can really write songs and sing.

My point is, I think if the guy writes and sings his own stuff, his album might be very good.  I'm not sure he's cut out to be a pop cover artist...which is what AI's all about...no?

688285[/snapback]

I actually bought his cd on-line from a record store in Birmingham, one of those independent, sell at your shows kind of cd's. It is very good. A soulfull bluesy cd where almost every song is worth listening to. I would difinitely buy this kind of cd and go see him if he played a small enough venue, like the Tabernacle in Atlanta. I think his live shows would be very entertaining.

I actually bought his cd on-line from a record store in Birmingham, one of those independent, sell at your shows kind of cd's.  It is very good.  A soulfull bluesy cd where almost every song is worth listening to.  I would difinitely buy this kind of cd and go see him if he played a small enough venue, like the Tabernacle in Atlanta.  I think his live shows would be very entertaining.

689186[/snapback]

After seeing the spectacle he's made of himself on AI, I'm not sure I could watch him in concert.

After seeing the spectacle he's made of himself on AI, I'm not sure I could watch him in concert.

689189[/snapback]

He's just doing what his fan base wants. I think he would have success touring the country ala Jimmy Buffett and selling out all of his shows because of his version of the Parottheads, the Soul Patrol. He may not be a pure musician but he is one hell of an entertainer.

I think pic# 4 is my favorite.

it looks like Taylor is trying to squeak one out from the left cheek.

:devil:

689206[/snapback]

It's my favorite too...

Seacrest: "America, take a good luck at your Final 2!" :angry:

I actually bought his cd on-line from a record store in Birmingham, one of those independent, sell at your shows kind of cd's.  It is very good.  A soulfull bluesy cd where almost every song is worth listening to.  I would difinitely buy this kind of cd and go see him if he played a small enough venue, like the Tabernacle in Atlanta.  I think his live shows would be very entertaining.

689186[/snapback]

I'm friends with the owner of the Variety Playhouse....maybe I can talk him into making Spazz an offer :w00t: