who is the guy banging the cowbell

Johnny

is it mac davis?......i dont know someone help me out here........i think i recognize the guy but cant place him

another good one to put in an avatar would be that goofy looking sax player for springsteen...especially when he's clappin........just a suggestion if you are brainstorming for avatars.........i never sweat it i just poll it.....good luck

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it mac davis?......i dont know someone help me out here........i think i recognize the guy but cant place him

another good one to put in an avatar would be that goofy looking sax player for springsteen...especially when he's clappin........just a suggestion if you are brainstorming for avatars.........i never sweat it i just poll it.....good luck

570026[/snapback]

Will Ferrell

570026[/snapback]

People prefer my monkey over yours 2:1. Take it to the bank.

:)

you must be pretty new here if you don't know about cowbell :blink:

cowbell

all your base are belong to us

pwnd

Picard > Kirk

all recurring themes around these parts :lol:

570045[/snapback]

i can honestly say i never watched an entire episode of star trek.........i know kirk is the captain.........picard sounds like a hockey player to me

:)

you must be pretty new here if you don't know about cowbell :blink:

cowbell

all your base are belong to us

pwnd

Picard > Kirk

all recurring themes around these parts :lol:

570045[/snapback]

You can't leave out retatta

Guest BackInDaDay
sounds like you want to take 10 steps turn around and poll it...........what do you say the losers avatar is outta here by sundown?

570061[/snapback]

Awwright!!!

MONKEY FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Like no one saw this coming! :blink: