TJ Houshmandzadeh

Bill from NYC

Things like the above are what makes the draft so amazing. This kid was the 204th pick of the 2001 draft, and is quite a player imo.

The fact that nobody saw fit to draft Jason Peters is mind boggling as well, whereas he has at least some chance, if not a solid one to be a Left Tackle in the NFL. :w00t:

In 1995, the Bills were able to land Damien Covington with the 32nd pick of the 3rd round. To this day I think that he would have been an amazing player; as good as or better than London Fletcher. Holocek was picked in the 5th round of the same draft. To his credit, TD brought us McGee in the 4th.

I guess my point is that with a VERY strong draft, the Bills might be able to turn this thing around fairly soon. Granted, it will take some luck, but it has happened before.

Btw, does anybody know if Houshmandzadeh is a ufa? I wouldn't mind seeing him lne up accross from Evans. :angry:

Things like the above are what makes the draft so amazing. This kid was the 204th pick of the 2001 draft, and is quite a player imo.

569463[/snapback]

Every team's seamstress threatened to strike if they drafted him. The broadcasters were also being difficult. The Bungals have never cared about such petty things.

Every team's seamstress threatened to strike if they drafted him.  The broadcasters were also being difficult.  The Bungals have never cared about such petty things.

571546[/snapback]

The Steelers and then the Jags had to find a new equipment manager when they signed Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala.

At least I can pronounce Hoosh-man-zah-dah.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.