• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None in game but three times on TBD.

569383[/snapback]

:w00t:

That's EXACTLY right! I remember doing analysis of Brown's last season here, going over every play and counting the number of false starts he had. It was some ridiculously low number like 2 or 3 for the entire season.

Another example of a player who was run out of town by the stupid Bills fans.

CW

That's EXACTLY right!  I remember doing analysis of Brown's last season here, going over every play and counting the number of false starts he had.  It was some ridiculously low number like 2 or 3 for the entire season.

CW

569385[/snapback]

Dam, you watched every play after the season was over?Thats some time I am not prepared to devote

CW

569385[/snapback]

Not really in Browns case. He had a very high cap number. Similar to Moulds. Unless he was willing to take a major cut there was no way the Bills could keep him. Same thing will happen with Eric this off season.

The fans bitched about Brown but that wasn't ultimately the reason he left.

Thats pretty cool, but dam, still alot of time. But I must admit, I was one who was not upset at Reuban leaving

569406[/snapback]

That is exactly why I advocate keeping EM & MW (after negotiations) and NC. We cannot run every above average player out of town hoping to find a better replacement.

569385[/snapback]

Another example of a non sequitur argument. Just because a player experiences success on another team doesn't mean he was playing well for the previous team.

Not really in Browns case.  He had a very high cap number.  Similar to Moulds.  Unless he was willing to take a major cut there was no way the Bills could keep him.  Same thing will happen with Eric this off season.

The fans bitched about Brown but that wasn't ultimately the reason he left.

569405[/snapback]

he was willing to take a major cut........

Another example of a non sequitur argument. Just because a player experiences success on another team doesn't mean he was playing well for the previous team.

569474[/snapback]

That's sometimes true, but in this case, Brown was playing well for Buffalo.

CW

brown, pat williams, prelou (however you spell it), antoine, jonas, bledsoe, price, reimersma, centers

all those guys were cast off as donahoe moves.

some of them were better than others, but the big ting is they all got ditched without proper replacements.

he did an ok job replacing some guys, but he seems out of touch with what players to retain

Brown was released because he had a major argument with the coaching staff.  If you recall, he was inactive for what would have been his last game in Buffalo.

569552[/snapback]

that same coaching staff was let go prior to his release, so i don't think that played a big part.......he wanted to come back and stated as much several times........

Same coaching staff...different GM.  But the point was that the fans didn't run him out of town.

569569[/snapback]

They may not have been directly responsible for running him out of town, but there was a LOT of venom hurled his way when he left.