Anyone else notice Reuben "sandwich" Brown

Johnny

Olin Kreutz (Center) was Chicago's Rd 3 pick in the 1998 draft and has been doing very well.

570014[/snapback]

yeah i'm impressed by him.......unless youre at the game it's difficult IMHO to judge offensive lineman unless they are outstandingly good or bad.........

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I recall Brown's name being mentioned in the game yeterday was when they pointed out his key block on a screen pass that gained about 20 yards toward the end of the game.

On further review, the replay showed that Brown was out in front on the screen but didn't block anybody.

569619[/snapback]

"Mentioned" by the ones who spent their time praising Brady no matter whether he was playing well or not? They did not have time. I watched the game and he was mauling some of the Carolina defenders on a number of plays where I saw him.

I have spoken (actually spoken not internet) with Chicago fans and they are very pleased with his performance.

Oh so what! TD DID get to draft Everet, and Roscoe (Little Richard) Parrish. One can't have everything, can ya?

570085[/snapback]

The one that kills me is Alex Brown. Teflon Tom threw away 2 picks on Ryan Denney that year and if he had been less "tricky" and done nothing, he could've nabbed Brown with the 4th round pick. :blink:

But lord knows we don't need a pass rush in these parts! Can never have enough short-armed, high-motor, undersized, unathletic white boys on your defensive line.

Guest BackInDaDay
Oh so what! TD DID get to draft Everet, and Roscoe (Little Richard) Parrish. One can't have everything, can ya?

570085[/snapback]

Donahoe used to park next to the handicapped spots in the Orange Bowl parking lot and scribble down the license plate numbers of arriving Hurricane players. :blink:

The one that kills me is Alex Brown.  Teflon Tom threw away 2 picks on Ryan Denney that year and if he had been less "tricky" and done nothing, he could've nabbed Brown with the 4th round pick.  :blink:

But lord knows we don't need a pass rush in these parts!  Can never have enough short-armed, high-motor, undersized, unathletic white boys on your defensive line.

570089[/snapback]

I still want to know whether or not you are the same poster as "Winfield is a God."

C'mon, yes or no? :)

The one that kills me is Alex Brown.  Teflon Tom threw away 2 picks on Ryan Denney that year and if he had been less "tricky" and done nothing, he could've nabbed Brown with the 4th round pick.  :blink:

But lord knows we don't need a pass rush in these parts!  Can never have enough short-armed, high-motor, undersized, unathletic white boys on your defensive line.

570089[/snapback]

Yes every other GM KNEW he would be available in 4th round and was going to be a success unlike a lot of 4th down players.

We need more Denney's than we need heartless Miami pimps with jerks as agents. Denney is hardly unathletic or undersized as he has shown covering WRs and taking the point of rushes.

P.S. If Willis is a God I am an athiest and I have absolutely NO fear of being strck by lightning.