how bout a word of the day

Johnny

should i post one daily  

14 members have voted

1. 1. should i post one daily

• no, Johnny, dont you do it
    • yes, i think everyone may benefit

something to expand tbd'ers vocabulary, sure some will probably know them all, but when i came across kibosh in a bills related article today....i thought to myself....self, look that one up before going further

i could post all sorts of words, football related, and not so football related....and provide each in a sample sentence....

majority rules....of course i'd have to ask that the moderator on duty leave the poll running on the wall for at least a day

cmon null.......that isnt fun........who is that guy in your avatar?? 

and dont forget null, an educated board is more fun to read!

569309[/snapback]

I think you should put up another poll so we can pick your avatar.. That was a blast man. :w00t:

I voted "yes" johnny. The mensas on The Wall can use a little learnin'.

But, if you want them to read it, you should get the word fake breasts and dress it up in a bikini.

• 2 months later...
something to expand tbd'ers vocabulary, sure some will probably know them all, but when i came across kibosh in a bills related article today....i thought to myself....self, look that one up before going further

i could post all sorts of words, football related, and not so football related....and provide each in a sample sentence....

majority rules....of course i'd have to ask that the moderator on duty leave the poll running on the wall for at least a day

569306[/snapback]

they unbanned you? or you were never banned in the first place?

they unbanned you? or you were never banned in the first place?

647285[/snapback]

you'll get banned only if you prove a tight knit group of people wrong...........these people can throw crap but if you throw it at them you will be banned

sds

lori

crap throwing monkey

you'll get banned only if you prove a tight knit group of people wrong...........these people can throw crap but if you throw it at them you will be banned

sds

lori

crap throwing monkey

647466[/snapback]

well the first 2 are cool but the third one is a jackass and if being on this board means i have to be respectful to him, then screw that.

well the first 2 are cool but the third one is a jackass and if being on this board means i have to be respectful to him, then screw that.

647471[/snapback]

well you probably couldnt match wits with him anyway but i could, and i totally fried lori so i was gone

well you probably couldnt match wits with him anyway but i could, and i totally fried lori so i was gone

647478[/snapback]

match wits? all he says is "hey you're an idiot", what an insightful person.