The poll of all polls

Mile High

Who's to blame for the offensive woes?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who's to blame for the offensive woes?

• Bledsoe
    • Oline
    • Coaches
    • Donahoe

I voted for Bledsoe, but in retrospect my vote should have gone to Donahoe. Drew is what he is. His career stats and career game film show the obvious downward spiral. But Donahoe is the idiot who wouldn't admit his mistake with Drew. Extending Bledsoe's contract through 2005 kills us over the next 2 years - he's now virtually uncuttable.

If we can't win at least 8 games with the current cast of "stars", then what's holding us back towards looking to the future, after 2004 ? The D is playing well enough but the Offense is full of excuses. If this continues, then it's 2 wasted seasons in a row.

Let's see how we look in our next 2 games against the Pats and Jets. IF we lose those, then the hollow apologies from fan favorites are over with. The future on Offense, come 2005, is Losman, Evans, MaGahee, Euhus etc. The other overpaid

" Stars " can be moved for cap purposes and replaced with FA Vets in areas of need. Some players will never win here and a position of denial does nothing to improve the situation.

I root for the Bills, not the legacy of people who's jersey I wear. Sacred cow status be damned. It's about WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES !

To me the answer is quite clear. The offensive line is to blame. I realize that DB hasn't played well but, if the line was blocking like they are supposed to then we wouldn't need DB to play well. Judging by the number of runs the Bills have put up,

we should have a lot more rushing yards. A hell of a lot more. And the system MM installed would be a successful one, but the line isn't run blocking well either. So the system blew up in MM's face.

is it a coincidence that the Bills removed Fried Bologna from the stadium menu and we have lost all of our sizzzzzle...I think not

41133[/snapback]

What??? No fried bolonga??? Damn, how am I going to treat my son to his first game and NFL Bills experience without fried bologna?? Damn you decision makers in Buffalo, damn you..... :o

Every single person involved with the offense is accountable - Drew, the RBs and line for poor blocking, the WRs for drops, the coaches for not teaching well enough or game planning well enough, TD and the scouts for not getting enough talent, the waterboy for not getting the perfect water, etc.

THE OLINE HAS NOT BEEN PROTECTING DREW. Drew does his job. But the damn wr's drop the fugging passes.

40964[/snapback]

Sue, seriously. What's the deal? Is Drew a relative of yours?

Facts: Drew played terrible all second half of 2002. He played terrible for 14/16ths (or 7/8ths) of last year. He has played terrible 2 games (out of 2) this year.

That's THREE different offensive lines. (slightly different, but different nonetheless).

Anyway, did you not see him when he had time last week? Throwing at guys' feet, above their heads, or at them, but at about 90MPH, for seemingly no reason.

Sue, I'm sure he's a nice guy. But even when protected, he simply doesn't have it anymore (Im starting to wonder when he ever DID have it).

Anyway, this blind faith in a guy who has done NOTHING for the Buffalo Bills organization is puzzling to me.

Excellent. Typical slice of Americana.

When things go wrong, find someone to blame.

41232[/snapback]

right Paco, unlike Mexico, where you just go get a 6 pack of whatever is cheap and get drunk, and don't worry about the problem.

We have our way - you have yours.