I think we saw the true grit of New England

Fights on the sidelines (pushes and F#$% you's)

Screaming at the refs.... NON STOP ALL GAME! There must be some clause in the NFL rule book where any NE player can throw fits, cus and scream at refs with no unsportsmanlike calls.

Every time Brady threw it was himself or a NE receiver screaming and bitchin at the refs.....

About 3 minutes left in the game, NE players diving at knees, late hits, pushing, onfield fights, NE bench looked like a war zone when some player (may of been T Brown, he was standing there) kicked over the water table, cups and coolers everywhere.

Bel threw a HUGE fit after that punt return fumble. Screaming at players as they were on the sidelines. I thought Brown was going to kill him!

Then yelling at Vinatieri after that miss FG... How many big games did he win for New England? Your welcome in Buffalo anytime Vin!

First game in a long time the calls didnt go their way.......

Great they won 3 superbowls but everything comes to a end....

The first thought that came to my mind was how much class our Bills had. When one of your proudest moments of your team is an undersized white receiver causing a fumble in a 60-10 blowout, you really know you had something there. The pats are crybabies. If belickek were the genius that he was supposed to be last night, he would have had that under control.

The Bills may have had a lot of class but this schadenfreude over the Pats loss shows that Bills fans have a lot to learn.

567797[/snapback]

You mean like hanging around an opponent's bulletin board rubbing the other team's fan noses in your "Dynasty" threads?

We should all aspire to be classy trolls like you.

as good as they have been the pats are a very DIRTY team.

they hold chip and block low all the time on O.

on D it is frickin horrible, they play physically but do so much clutching and grabbing and late hitting it makes me sick.

seymore is a great lineman, but he leads with his head, twists at the knees and hits qbs late all the damn time.

dirty dirty team, i love watching them lose

The first thought that came to my mind was how much class our Bills had.  When one of your proudest moments of your team is an  undersized white receiver causing a fumble in a 60-10 blowout, you really know you had something there.  The pats are crybabies.  If belickek were the genius that he was supposed to be last night,  he would have had that under control.

567790[/snapback]

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. I'd rather the Bills be classless and win than classy and lose.

Patton: "America loves a winner."

I'm confused.  Schadenfreude is the German word for Stage Fright.  Please explain.

567838[/snapback]

Nein. It means the enjoyment of the suffering of another.

Why would the Germans have such a word?

I'm not certain, but when it comes to Patsie trolls I'm glad the Krauts invented it.

"Just give it to them."

Hey Doza, eat me! Take your PatsiePittyParty elsewhere. We're not interested.

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. I'd rather the Bills be classless and win than classy and lose.

Patton: "America loves a winner."

567880[/snapback]

To be classless is to be a permanent loser.

You mean like hanging around an opponent's bulletin board rubbing the other team's fan noses in your "Dynasty" threads?

We should all aspire to be classy trolls like you.

567801[/snapback]

It's good to have you back, Gina! :w00t: