Douggie?

jarthur31

You know I was just thinking about that tonight. Having Flutie on the team -- even in a backup role -- is like having the kiss of death come playoff time. This year with the Pats... Last year with the Chargers... Before that with our beloved Bills.

567762[/snapback]

So was Gale Gilbert the "kiss of death" for the Bills Super Bowl teams? He sat on the bench in 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses in Buffalo, and then a fifth (5 years in a row!) for San Diego...

So was Gale Gilbert the "kiss of death" for the Bills Super Bowl teams?  He sat on the bench in 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses in Buffalo, and then a fifth (5 years in a row!) for San Diego...

567765[/snapback]

Only player in NFL history to go to 5 straight SB's baby!

Beebe was the only one to break the curse and win one with GB.

:(

Rob 1 SB ring ... Flutie 0 sb rings

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT

567830[/snapback]

RJ actually started a few games for the Bucs that year, and won at least one (I am sure it was nothing he actually did)...Flutie had a drop-kick for an extra point, and not much else this year....

RJ actually started a few games for the Bucs that year, and won at least one (I am sure it was nothing he actually did)...

Actually, people in Tampa seem to generally disagree with that (if the papers are to believed, anyway). It was the first (and only?) time the Bucs had won when the temperature was below 40 degrees. Can't remember if that was the only one he won or not though.

If RJ hadn't been so injury-prone, I wonder what he would've been able to do in Buffalo...

CW