Phil Simms = Joe Theisman

Rayzer32

I will be very happy if Denver wins, but say what you want, the Pats deserve the praise until they lose a playoff game. You'd expect no less if the Bills had a fraction of their success.

Moreover, besides the INT, Brady is very, very good. Throws a great ball and almost always finds the correct receiver.

I will be very happy if Denver wins, but say what you want, the Pats deserve the praise until they lose a playoff game.  You'd expect no less if the Bills had a fraction of their success.

Moreover, besides the INT, Brady is very, very good.  Throws a great ball and almost always finds the correct receiver.

567415[/snapback]

Are you also on NEs payroll? :doh:

I said nothing bad about Brady or the Pats. I am talking about all the announcers blowing them. How about them giving Denver a little credit.

OMFG - did he just blame Brady's overthrows on the 'thin air' in Denver  :doh:

567416[/snapback]

yes he did. the air must be thicker when Plummer throws the ball. I hope the score holds up and we dont have to hear anymore about the Pats being unstoppable in the playoffs.

Are you also on NEs payroll?  :doh:

I said nothing bad about Brady or the Pats.  I am talking about all the announcers blowing them.  How about them giving Denver a little credit.

567420[/snapback]

Me thinks you are a BIT sensitive. :doh: It's not like were listening to Theisman, Paul Doofus or Madden. Besides, for the most part they were very unusual NE mistakes.

yes he did. the air must be thicker when Plummer throws the ball. I hope the score holds up and we dont have to hear anymore about the Pats being unstoppable in the playoffs.

567429[/snapback]

Amazing how Plummer's ball just negotiated that tricky thin air on that TD :doh::doh:;)

Haven't enjoyed 15 minutes of football this much in years! God I hate the !@#$ing Patriots!!!!!!

Me thinks you are a BIT sensitive.  :doh:  It's not like were listening to Theisman, Paul Doofus or Madden.  Besides, for the most part they were very unusual NE mistakes.

567431[/snapback]

Like you said, I am just glad the Horses are winning. :doh: