Who WILL be the Bills next head coach

Like A Mofo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Payton, but only if Marv and Ralph will give him a long leash!

From PFW - Thursday, Jan. 22, 2004.

Oakland Raiders

Cowboys assistant head coach/QB coach Sean Payton apparently could have had the Raiders' vacated head-coaching job, but he backed out at the last minute before the details could be finalized. Raiders owner Al Davis said at a news conference Wednesday afternoon that he hadn’t offered the job to anyone, but there were reports that team officials had begun contacting assistant coaches with other teams about joining Payton’s staff before he changed his mind. It is believed that the prospect of coaching the Raiders under the thumb of the hands-on Davis became less and less appealing to Payton. Now Davis will turn his attention elsewhere, with Patriots coordinators Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weis rumored to be on his list.

It is believed that the prospect of coaching the Raiders under the thumb of the hands-on Davis became less and less appealing to Payton[/u].

567270[/snapback]

Kind of reminds me of someone who left OBD last week. Only he didn't own the team and that cost him.

I think its going to be Haslett since I think Martz will likely end up in New Orleans, Sherman takes over in Detroit.

I don't know why but I think that's how it shakes out.

I'd much rather have Sherman but oh well. I'm not complaining since we did get rid of Mularkey. addition by subtraction.