According to D&C, MM quit because of the

Amen on April.  I am worried that all of this turmoil will scare him off and that would be a shame.  I believe that he is a big factor in our marked improvement on ST's the past couple of years.  McGee is a special talent but it takes all 11 guys knowing their assignments and giving it all to get the kind of field position we enjoyed this year.  Now we just need to get everything else working so that we can take advantage of this assett.

564879[/snapback]

April may not be as good with another coach. Sat what you will about MM, but I really believe he put emphasis on ST than most coaches. From all reports, Bills practiced ST more than any team in the league, and MM was willing to put his best players and starters, ala Fletcher, on teams.

Having siad that, I still think April is da bomb

YUP I like Mouse - but he's done. CLEAN OUT time. Get 'em all gone.

564861[/snapback]

No he's not. Hes one of the best coaches in the league.

When your furnace breaks, you dont set your living room couch on fire to keep warm.

When your furnace breaks, you dont set your living room couch on fire to keep warm.

564940[/snapback]

he may a great reputation.

but his expertise sure didn't result in any stellar performance by our OL

564940[/snapback]

Yeah and after giving the furance repair guy two years to get it warm, maybe it's time to call a new person.

Maybe someone should smack MM with the cluestick. He's actually moaning that RW and TM don't live in Buffalo year-round? And that matters how in this day and age?

564875[/snapback]

I work in Chicago and my boss is in Houston. She is one of the most gadget-savvy person I have met but I can still say with conviction that things would go a lot smoother if the two of us were co-located.

I work in Chicago and my boss is in Houston. She is one of the most gadget-savvy person I have met but I can still say with conviction that things would go a lot smoother if the two of us were co-located.

565014[/snapback]

Is she cute? That wouldn't have anything to do with her being co-located would it?

Pictures? <_<