Hire Mike Martz please and clean up this mess!

mikecole1

Hire Mike Martz and pay him the goddamn money he asks for. He's the best guy out on the market if you consider NFL record and experience. Check his resume. However he fares he's not going to be a deer in headlights. I'm sick of this franchise taking chances with untested and unproven dopes. Even if they prove to be good coaches the Bills end up paying for their learning curve. Why does this franchise always bottom feed? Half the time we won't even bring the best three or four candidates in for an interview (Martz and pick whoever you like). I was clamoring on here two years ago to bring in Tom Coughlin for at least an interview - you can't argue with his record since then either. It's an absolute goddamn joke.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hire Mike Martz and pay him the goddamn money he asks for. He's the best guy out on the market if you consider NFL record and experience. Check his resume. However he fares he's not going to be a deer in headlights. I'm sick of this franchise taking chances with untested and unproven dopes. Even if they prove to be good coaches the Bills end up paying for their learning curve. Why does this franchise always bottom feed? Half the time we won't even bring the best three or four candidates in for an interview (Martz and pick whoever you like). I was clamoring on here two years ago to bring in Tom Coughlin for at least an interview - you can't argue with his record since then either. It's an absolute goddamn joke.

564223[/snapback]

I've checked his resume, and all I found was a St. Louis Rams team that he ran into the ground.

Martz blasted the Bills organization last year.

He FIRED Bobby April.

He has a huge ego.

He has health issues.

His style of football won't work with these players and in this weather.

Unless, of course, you were being sarcastic...

I'll take him over these green behind the ears guys we've put up with since 2001.

564240[/snapback]

And you think MULARKEY didnt run the ball enough? Christ. Please, i wish some of you tards that come out of the woodwork would take your medicine before posting.

564223[/snapback]

Martz is washed up

So Martz had a health problem this year that he got past. He wants to return. He got sabotaged by his front office if you dig deep at all. Super Bowl ring as an OC and an NFC championship. Playoffs every year until this year when he left with a winning record before they went south.

Ask Kurt Warner what he thinks about Martz as a coach. Who do you want to bring in. Another rookie? We've had that.

So Martz had a health problem this year that he got past. He wants to return. He got sabotaged by his front office if you dig deep at all. Super Bowl ring as an OC and an NFC championship. Playoffs every year until this year when he left with a winning record before they went south.

Ask Kurt Warner what he thinks about Martz as a coach. Who do you want to bring in. Another rookie? We've had that.

564268[/snapback]

Ask the Special Teams Coach of the year what he thinks of Mike Martz as head coach of the Buffalo Bills. I bet Bobby April would laugh at you and then quit.

564268[/snapback]

Mike, he called the entire bills organization a joke last season. While he might have been correct, you just don't say things like that. He is not the 'high character' kinda guy that Marv would want...leave it at that.

564268[/snapback]

Ask Kurt Warner? Are you fukking kidding me? Dude has dents in his melon and pockmarks in his face from missing his mouth with a fork because of Martz. Mike Martz put Bill Belichick on the map because he refused to give the ball to Marshall Faulk in the Super Bowl. Putting them in the same division would result in Belichick putting Martz in the fetal position so often that he'd eventually die from SIDS.

Martz didn't get sabotaged by his front office. He is a horrible gameday coach who completely ignored both his defense and special teams - making Bobby April a scapegoat (yeah, Bobby April, coach of the top special teams in the NFL for the last 2 seasons) for his "genius."

So, you would never have hired Bill Cowher or Andy Reid either?

JDG

564298[/snapback]

I wouldn't take a chance on someone untested or unproven. This team doesn't need that. You're rolling the dice too much. Can't afford to lose again. Can you? My point is this team needs a veteran coach. I'm surprised so many people on here hate Martz - you may not like his playcalling all the time but he can't be worse than the other MM, and you certainly can't argue with the record. Who cares if he has a fricken ego: so did Jimmy Johnson and Parcells. I'm tired of this milktoast sh--.