Are Ralph's Ears Getting Bigger?

Watching the recent press conferences, I couldn't help but notice the enormous size of RW's ears. I don't remember noticing them in the past.

Can anyone post a picture of him from the recent press conferences to see what I'm talking about? He looked like a living cartoon charactature (spelling?)

Watching the recent press conferences, I couldn't help but notice the enormous size of RW's ears. I don't remember noticing them in the past.

Can anyone post a picture of him from the recent press conferences to see what I'm talking about? He looked like a living cartoon charactature (spelling?)

564109[/snapback]

Maybe its a side effect of all of that Prozac he has been taking? B-)

564109[/snapback]

It's a fact my friend, as the body ages your nose and ears actually do grow. Everything else shrinks but those two body parts get bigger.....scary stuff!

564109[/snapback]

Just go to BB.com and there's a pic of him in the upper right from the press conference.

564109[/snapback]

rofl yeah, it was insane.

564109[/snapback]

His head is shrinking. Old geezers don't drink as much milk as they should so the cranium is collapsing upon itself.