Please no Jim Haslett

1gap2gap

He had tremendous talent with the Saints and did nothing. All he did was whine this year and never once showed any leadership skills. He is a pitiful Head Coach and no way should he come to Buffalo as a Head Coach. I don't know how or why anybody in the press at this point would have a clue if the Bills are interested in him. MM has not even walked out the door. The intrest in Haslett is a bogus report.

He had tremendous talent with the Saints and did nothing. All he did was whine this year and never once showed any leadership skills. He is a pitiful Head Coach and no way should he come to Buffalo as a Head Coach. I don't know how or why anybody in the press at this point would have a clue if the Bills are interested in him. MM has not even walked out the door. The intrest in Haslett is a bogus report.

He had tremendous talent with the Saints and did nothing.  All he did was whine this year and never once showed any leadership skills.  He is a pitiful Head Coach and no way should he come to Buffalo as a Head Coach.  I don't know how or why anybody in the press at this point would have a clue if the Bills are interested in him.  MM has not even walked out the door. The intrest in Haslett is a bogus report.

563835[/snapback]

I have seen these Saints over the years in person here in Carolina. When they are healthy, a good team. But I've not heard of the whinning you claim.

I don't know how or why anybody in the press at this point would have a clue if the Bills are interested in him. 

563836[/snapback]

The Bills just dug up Levy as a gm so why is speculation about Haslett such a stretch? To me its a logical choice given the Bills history. Not saying its the right decision just a typical one.

The Bills just dug up Levy as a gm so why is speculation about Haslett such a stretch? To me its a logical choice given the Bills history. Not saying its the right decision just a typical one.

563868[/snapback]

and all the more reason we should all be against it. :blink:

He had tremendous talent with the Saints and did nothing.  All he did was whine this year and never once showed any leadership skills.  He is a pitiful Head Coach and no way should he come to Buffalo as a Head Coach.  I don't know how or why anybody in the press at this point would have a clue if the Bills are interested in him.  MM has not even walked out the door. The intrest in Haslett is a bogus report.

563835[/snapback]

Haslett worked for arguably the worst organization and owner in the NFL. As far as "tremendous talent" I can't think of anyone on that team that could be described in that way. Never had a QB, had no draft choices thanks to Ditka and the owner spends more time tying to relocate rather than running the team. Haslett has a close personal relationship with RW and it is obvious that Ralph is surrounding himself with people he can trust. I would be shocked if Haslett isn' the next HC.

563835[/snapback]

Please list this tremendous talent he had.

Please list this tremendous talent he had.

563916[/snapback]

QB - Aaron Brooks, if you think he's not talented your nuts

RB - Deuce McAllister

WR - Joe Horn

WR - Dante Stallworth

WR - Devery Henderson

......and what did their offense do?

QB - Aaron Brooks, if you think he's not talented your nuts

RB - Deuce McAllister

WR - Joe Horn

WR - Dante Stallworth

WR - Devery Henderson

......and what did their offense do?

564497[/snapback]

sorry dude........look at the D.........

its like our O when our D was number 1..........can't win on just one side of the ball

and brooks isn't that great..........and Joe is the only one with real talent on that list

well it looks more and more like it will be haslett..and with clayton saying tom modrak and haz are very close,that probably seals the deal.i noticed it said modrak will be doing the draft and signing the free agents...........maybe marv is just really gonna oversee things and put his opinions in?if this is so were there any good coaches on the saints staff that may come with him?

its like our O when our D was number 1..........can't win on just one side of the ball

and brooks isn't that great..........and Joe is the only one with real talent on that list

564501[/snapback]

if you are able to read, which i know you can, you will see that my question was...... what did their offense do? not whatever you're talking about. And as far as Horn being the only person that has talent is the dumbest statement a person can make. If anything, horn has the least talent, he has great work ethic and actually has a good attitude and wants to work. Dante Stallworth has more talent than joe horn could dream of, but because they had a lousy coach in haslett, he never gained discipline or a work eithic, just like the rest of that offense. They have crappy players on defense but im talking about the offense, their not even scoring back and forth with teams and losing, i could understand your point then.

564501[/snapback]

Great! Another head coach complete with excuses for his failures.

There's no rational reason to bring Jim Haslett to the Bills. If Haslett had never suited up for Buffalo, no one would want him here. He's done nothing to warrant serious interest. Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, NOTHING.

I know this is a wacky idea, but what about bringing in a coach who's actually achieved some degree of success before? It might fail, but who knows, we haven't tried it... ever.

Great! Another head coach complete with excuses for his failures.

There's no rational reason to bring Jim Haslett to the Bills. If Haslett had never suited up for Buffalo, no one would want him here. He's done nothing to warrant serious interest. Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, NOTHING.

I know this is a wacky idea, but what about bringing in a coach who's actually achieved some degree of success before? It might fail, but who knows, we haven't tried it... ever.

564512[/snapback]

what you say is true.........................but haslett is a coach who has publically stated he wants to coach the bills.........that goes a long way.i am not saying i want him here,but if he wants to be here it has to count for something

what you say is true.........................but haslett is a coach who has publically stated he wants to coach the bills.........that goes a long way.i am not saying i want him here,but if he wants to be here it has to count for something

564517[/snapback]

I am publicly saying right now that I want to coach the Bills. I've been to Ralph Wilson Stadium many times. I once coached a pee wee football team.

I am now just as qualified as Jim Haslett.

564501[/snapback]

Forget skill positions - everyone here says the Bills suck because of the trenches and I agree. The Saints are above average on both sides of the line and they still manage to suck.

Me not want Haslett either.

564512[/snapback]

I agree 100%. Yet Haslett has been reportedly been sought by other clubs. I'm definitely missing something there...don't see what the attraction is there.