should i change my avatar

Johnny

with all the changes at obd, should i make one?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. with all the changes at obd, should i make one?

• yes
    • no, the monkey is excellent

it doesnt have to a personal memory.....always a wise apple, i kind of saw this coming......

what can you tell me about the good dr. as in what you have learned that would give you an idea to use him as your avatar?

564786[/snapback]

I am a Level II Usui Reiki practitioner. I will be going for Master/Instructor in the spring.

I am a Level II Usui Reiki practitioner. I will be going for Master/Instructor in the spring.

564792[/snapback]

Why is it always about you? :(

I am glad that I spent the time to read through every word of this enlightening thread though. I didn't realize that Reiki Lake died in 1926. Shame, she had limitless potential.

Why is it always about you?  :(

'cause. :(

I am glad that I spent the time to read through every word of this enlightening thread though.  I didn't realize that Reiki Lake died in 1926.  Shame, she had limitless potential.

564821[/snapback]

Silent thread for Reiki Lake.

so what does that mean.......Usui lots of people for hot coffee and what not?

565057[/snapback]

Reiki Share every Wednesday @ 7 PM

(Note - No Reiki Share in August)

Usui Reiki Level I - Hands on Healing

Usui Reiki Level II - Mental/Emotional & Distant Healing

Usui Reiki Level III - Master Practitioner

Usui Reiki Level III - Master Teacher

MAGIC HANDS: Children's Reiki *THE FORCE: Teen's Reiki

To enroll, print the PDF enrollment form and send it to the school address:

Circle Of Miracles

School Of Ministries

PO Box 195

Wycombe, PA 18980

Phone 215-598-8002 - Fax 215-598-7442

E-Mail: info@circleofmiracles.org

For directions, print this PDF map.

2005 Course Schedule

Usui Reiki Level I, Hands-on Healing

BWH-310 (core)

Rev. Hannelore Goodwin, M.Msc. , Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher

Would you like to feel relaxed, empowered, have a sense of inner peace and feel less vulnerable? Would you like to accelerate healing, reduce or eliminate acute as well as chronic pain, promote tranquility, revitalize, energize, and increase your awareness? The ancient art of Reiki can make all these things possible. This safe, noninvasive, energy technique can be "learned" by anyone, even young children. Reiki assists the body-mind to realign and allows healing to take place at the deepest source of a problem. In this enjoyable "hands-on" workshop, you receive the ability to transmit Reiki Energy to help heal yourself, your family, friends, pets, and plants. Manual included.

Each is one complete course:

February 5, Saturday, 9 AM - 6:30 PM (2/12; snow date)

April 9, Saturday, 9 AM - 6:30 PM

June 5, Sunday, 1:30 - 9 PM

August 6, Saturday, 9 AM - 6:30 PM

October 1, Saturday, 9 AM - 6:30 PM

December 4, Sunday, 1:30 - 9 PM

$100 when prepaid by 1 week ($125 on day of class)

(top)

Usui Reiki Level II, Mental/Emotional & Distant Healing

SPP-311(elective)

Rev. Hannelore Goodwin, M.Msc., Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher

At this advanced level, Reiki Power is increased, works faster & at deeper levels. You learn how to transmit this Energy over any distance and time, penetrating the space-time barrier. You learn how Reiki can be applied to ideas and situations, how to send Reiki into the future, help heal the past, eliminate unwanted habits and enhance talents. Some students have called this increase in power a "Quantum Leap." Manual is included.

Each Reiki Level II Class is held on Friday 7-10 PM & Saturday, 9 AM - 6 PM.

Each set of dates is one complete course:

February 25-26 (3/4-5; snow date)

April 22-23

June 17-18

July 29-30

September 9-10

November 11-12

December 17-18

$200 when prepaid by 1 week ($250 on day of class)

(top)

Usui Reiki Level III, Master Practitioner

BWH-312 (elective)

Rev. Hannelore Goodwin, M.Msc. Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher

This class is for the Level II Reiki practitioners who wish to increase their Reiki power and work at Master Level. You will receive the Usui Master Power Attunement which increases your Reiki flow, learn the Usui Master Symbol and receive instructions on how to utilize this symbol for increased intensity of the Reiki force. Please ask for details on how to prepare yourself. Manual is included.

Usui Reiki Level III, Master Practitioner

BWH-312 (elective)

Rev. Hannelore Goodwin, M.Msc. Certified Usui Reiki Master Teacher

This class is for the Level II Reiki practitioners who wish to increase their Reiki power and work at Master Level. You will receive the Usui Master Power Attunement which increases your Reiki flow, learn the Usui Master Symbol and receive instructions on how to utilize this symbol for increased intensity of the Reiki force. Please ask for details on how to prepare yourself. Manual is included.

565608[/snapback]

Sounds like a cult. When's Hale-Bopp coming back around? Applewhite owes me a six-pack of beer.

Sounds like a cult.  When's Hale-Bopp coming back around?  Applewhite owes me a six-pack of beer.

565673[/snapback]

You can call it a cult if you wish. A lot of people have benefitted from my Reiki practice, proving that it works.

BTW, Hannelore Goodwin is my Reiki Master's Instructor.