should i change my avatar

Johnny

with all the changes at obd, should i make one?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. with all the changes at obd, should i make one?

• yes
    • no, the monkey is excellent

Excuse me, but I didnt vote for the monkey in the first poll just so you could give him his walking papers after a few weeks. Just look at how Josh Reed and Chris Kelsey have blossomed. :(

563816[/snapback]

i and the monkey both are very greatful for your interest and time to vote, and taking your very valid point of maturing nfl'ers in comparison to the potential of the monkey, I am pleased to announce that I no longer have any thought of having some sort of knee jerk reaction in regards to my monkey avatar........

i can only hope that buffalo bills fans everywhere will enjoy both the monkey and a Buffalo Bills superbowl simultaneously in the near future.

Where's the "Jesus Christ, no one gives a sh--, you need to get a life" option?

564631[/snapback]

[/quote

under the sofa, or it died with the nazi regime, or even a monkey isnt that heartless unless it's one of those mean poop pitching minkeys

I'll take "People who desperately crave attention" for $100, Alex.

564738[/snapback]

the answer is "crap throwing monkey"

who is someone who gives people sh-- to make himself look better, though he can't be seen, on a message board?

Since he died in 1926, my memory of him is a little fuzzy.

564775[/snapback]

it doesnt have to a personal memory.....always a wise apple, i kind of saw this coming......

what can you tell me about the good dr. as in what you have learned that would give you an idea to use him as your avatar?